Engine wiring diagrams

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badman171

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get the engine and interior wiring diagrams from

Thanks Adam

The engine and interior wiring diagrams for the twingo rs and an engine diagram for a 172 engine. Looking to do the engine conversion

Thanks Adam

Defiantly going to happen just need the diagrams so I can do it myself rather than paying £2000 just for fitting lol

badman171":1v1h8uxf said:
The engine and interior wiring diagrams for the twingo rs and an engine diagram for a 172 engine. Looking to do the engine conversion

Thanks Adam

what for the whole car?? :shock:
renault wiring diagrams are a nightmare!!each item has its own page so there isnt just a page for the engine so to speak there is about 10-20 pages of engine loom diagrams!!

you need to know your engine code and then the best place to start would be the ecu/injection computer.

if you were planning on dropping a 172 lump into a twingo your best bet would be to use the 172 engine loom and then splice that loom into the ecu/upc but im guessing u would b using an aftermarket ecu??

I'm going to use the 172 engine loom and splice it to the twingo engine loom but still use the 172 ecu and have it decoded so there will be no immobiliser or if not run it on stand alone

i only need to know what wires what on the connection on the mk2 ph2 172 engine loom to the interior loom and the same for the twingo looms
is there any renault website that show these diagrams?

thanks Adam

Hi guys!

Any news on this?!

Anyone have the pinout for the RS ECU? I'll install an E-Manage ultimate to do later a turbo conversion and I would need the pinout of the ECU.

Thanks!