England Football Squad!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Detail

Reaction score
Goalkeepers Scott Carson (Bursaspor), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Robert Green (West Ham United)

Defenders Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), Kyle Walker (Tottenham)

Midfielders Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Scott Parker (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Manchester United), Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

Forwards Darren Bent (Aston Villa), Fraizer Campbell (Sunderland), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United)

This is the squad selected for England vs Holland at Wembley next week.

I think Andy Carroll should definitely be in there, given his recent form, and I also think Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain would have been a good choice. I don't really think Fraizer Campbell, Tom Cleverley or Chris Smalling deserve a place at the moment.

Those interested in football, what do you think?

Kept reading everywhere it was going to be an inexperienced experimental squad etc etc

Looks same old same old to me. Over rated crap!

Bones":1bkkcytq said:
Kept reading everywhere it was going to be an inexperienced experimental squad etc etc

Looks same old same old to me. Over rated crap!

Who would you like to see in there? And who would you like to see out?

Downing should be out i've never really rated him and he's only really back in the squad due to his ridiculous 20 mil price tag Liverpool paid and not really for his performance! Oh and he's pretty much the only left footed English winger lmao!

Disagree with Carroll - still don't think he's shown enough quality for England even if he has improved in the last couple of weeks (and scored against a championship side :))

Agree with you on chamberlain he's probably earnt his place over Walcott on performance basis

Still think agbonlahor should be in the squad fairly versatile and brings a good edge and his performance have been improving lately too

I see what you mean about Downing. He hasn't been good enough since coming to Liverpool, and probably doesn't deserve an England place at the moment. Although, he had a fantastic game for us last week.

I feel really strongly about the quality of Andy Carroll. I've always liked him before he was a Liverpool player, and I'm sure he's going to have a very strong finish to this season.

I also quite like Agbonlahor. He's not going to revolutionise the team or anything, but he's more deserving of a chance than some of the others that have been given one.

Yeah I think Carroll is one of them players u either hate or u love,

What u think of the new kit? I like it

Bent, Rooney and Cleverly all out so far due to injury.

dont rate a couple of players included but then again im Scottish

I'm sure there quite a lot of people that don't rate a couple players ( probably rightly so :)) but it's a friendly so should be used to try em out, let's hope it's a good game!