epl playoffs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw118

Reaction score
After a great weekend in Coventry, feeling a bit worse for wear on Sunday morning, but was fully recovered to celebrate the Manchester phoenix beating the Guildford flames in the playoff finals in what had to be the best game of hockey ive ever seen, must say tho Karl i wasent to sure if wr would pull it of :p

Woooooo! Was definitely one amazing weekend! ;)

Apart from the night before this bit....
dw118":3ol3p8vy said:
feeling a bit worse for wear on Sunday morning
LOL! Your never drinking again while your with me mr dw. Ewwwwwww x

Mr_Ben":3n3e13rj said:
You've not seen Notts Panthers in action then ;)

Congrats to the panthers, on there win over Belfast, glad we pulled out of the elite league as for the moment Wasent financially viable for us, with the number of teams struggling or even worse folding. The epl is just as exciting as the elite league.

'anyone but guildford!......' ;)

bu8uhy3u.jpg

Even the MK mascot supported us! :D x

And see you next year Karl! Lol

How is ice hockey in Nottingham, do people know of it, daft question i know but. Manchester storm was the best supported team in Europe and folded and phoenix don't get half of the fans we once had

zyna7yda.jpg

( my fav moment of the game "sir tony hand" beating mark lee )

There's a big following we get on avg 6k people because we have supporters from Derby (where I'm from) and other surrounding areas.

Sadly we have gone from just over 17000 to around 1700. :(

They are 2 different teams, Manchester storm was a great team, but sadly folded and phoenix have been around since 2003 and are up and coming and hopefully have a good future.

It was a shame MK disappeared from the games so soon, but I love the mascot supporting you guys!!

An how come you came so close and you never came to see us?

Big shame we lost but the better team turned up and thats why they won.

But id just like to say we are double double champions ;)

In the pic you posted i can see myself lol

Karl":30he4lyj said:
But id just like to say we are double double champions ;)

In the pic you posted i can see myself lol
Yeah yeah! :p we might win next year too!

And lol, which one is you? :D

Right courner black top.

Na we dont have support from Calgray that im aware of but the flames owner is canadian so more then likly where whe shirts come from. I just bought a players on this year and it has the fight straps and all sort on it!

Cool, wont have the fight strap on it when Schnabel gets hold of it.

Just wondered, seemed a bit unfair if they were getting money from across the pond. Any rumours down your end on players for next season? There's a few i want to stay at manchester.