Euromillions

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
Good afternoon All,

Some of you may be aware that the Euromillions is a big one... £51Million!

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/euromillions.ftl

It is £2 a ticket

Here is what im thinking:

Setting up a twingo133 syndicate for the next draw (Friday 4th March).

If you want to take part...firstly let me know... then transfer £2.10 to me via paypal (10p covers any potential paypal costs/admin etc..). I will then buy as many tickets as possible with the money and therefore your chances of winner is even greater.

So say 5 people enter... i will buy 5 tickets... if we win the winnings will be split 5 ways between us all

The closing date/time will be Friday 4th March at 4pm.

When transfering money to me please enter your name and amount in the extra details bit.

You can put more than £2 in however the winnings will still be split evenly between us all.

Let me know if anyone is interested and i will get it all set up:)

It could be you!!!

Id have serious trust issues that you wouldnt fork it over if we did win... Not because I think your a bad guy, because I dont think anyone could possibly imagine the thoughts in there head that would happen if we did win...

I would be up for this... Just need some convincing maybe..

Well i can't make you trust me... but lets face it.. if we won and i didnt.. you could take me to court and get it haha

I can promise you i would pay out you have my word on it....i can't say anymore than that im afraid!

I have full trust in Rob plus i have his home address ;)

I get paid monday im sure i can wing some dollar across to you Rob are you going to lucky dip them ?

Yes they will be lucky dipped... unless people want to suggest numbers.. however the entitlement will remain equally split over everyone :)

Can't hurt to get another one!

list please

1) Rob (pritchp)

Of course :) will place them up along with screen shots of the tickets as soon as they are all purchased

we need a few people to make it worth while though!!! come on guys! everything to gain.. £2 to loose....