EVO Triangle '13 - "Spring Run"

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentleman I shall begin to plan an EVO triangle run, taking advice from locals!

I'm thinking mid March maybe 16-17th maybe even make a weekend of it?

Lets get numbers for that date and see what we can do :)

1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d
5. Bones
6. Tommy89

Not adding yourself to that list James? Week after would be better for me :p

1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads

jra3d":hku538t0 said:
1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d

That weekend would be my one I'm off :s

If the date in OP is your weekend off then good! We'll have to compare fogs HIDs vs LEDs ;) I know some good roads further north in Wales not like the EVO run but similar :)

What I will do is my usual little route plan so if people get split up they know where they heading too, unlike last time stabbing in the dark!!

1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d
5. Bones
6. Tommy89

Sounds good to me! I will have just moved house so hopefully the work on the Ka will have begun! okay to be seen out with a Ford?

tommy89":2vt6mrk7 said:
1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d
5. Bones
6. Tommy89

Sounds good to me! I will have just moved house so hopefully the work on the Ka will have begun! okay to be seen out with a Ford?

could be worse with say a s14a?

Ha true, but lets not go there please!! Right i'll have a ponder on routes and run them by you lot!!

'The EVO Triangle’s name comes from the writers over at the EVO Magazine. This route is what the writers use to test drive the cars for magazine features. The route has become very popular among driving enthusiasts, and seems to be one of the most talked about routes in the UK. The route starts on the A543 (just off the A5) heading North along tight sweeping bends and great scenery. You will then turn right onto the B4501 which takes you on some nice long sweeping bends with views of the Llyn Brenig Lake. This road then leads back to the A5 (going through the village of Cerrigydrudion) and back to where you started.'