Excessive clicking after short journey??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordyb

Reaction score
Hi! I Drove a short 5 mile journey with maybe 2 mins stop in the middle for letting Someone out the car, and I wasn't driving heavy! Had no fuel left! Haha!

And when I parked up, this loud clicking was happening. It always happens but is this not excessive?
Hope the video works!
Ta
https://youtu.be/8KhZvRWqGlI

Sounds quite like something dripping onto/in a hollow metal box. I presume from the video it was loudest for you from around the back?

Fella it's the stainless exhaust LOL! This is totally normal so don't worry. The harder you drive the more it will make this noise as the metal contracts/cools.

I actually find it quite funny because as you pull up at your destination it's like the car is telling everyone it's just been thrashed :)

Yep, just the sound of the exhaust contracting. Probably sounds louder as you appear to be inside a garage? Though to be honest, I've never heard it that loud before.

Matt":2cxfhj46 said:
to be honest, I've never heard it that loud before.

Yeah that was my thought. I no exhaust make noise etc, but it is always rather loud!
Anyway, probably ain't worth worrying about!
Ta

By the looks if things in this video, my rear suspension spring is broken!
So that means its been broken for a while!!
Hmm!