exhaust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taztwingo

Reaction score
well its been 4 weeks now and still no exhaust from renault mind you found a good deal on the Supersprint exhaust £445.64 posted where as just the back box was £450 from renault but the dealer says they have ordered it :roll:

getting a price on the bastuck exhaust to see what that comes out at

have a look on youtube for videos on both the twingo rs back box and the supersprint, have a listen too. b4 you decide! :)

Hey there!

Why don't you order the exhaust directly from Supersprint?
450GBP sounds ridiculous to me!

They guys in italy are very reliable and the exhaust is "only" 365euro

That you pay in Germany. For supersprint.

560,00 Euro = 442,60 Britische Pfund

well my exhaust is here but the dealer says it will not fit the new shape twingo bumper

taztwingo":gkv0k1ce said:
well my exhaust is here but the dealer says it will not fit the new shape twingo bumper

Oh don't think anyone knew you had the new twingo, no specific parts for that yet although all old twingo parts should fit.

I saw the rear bumper and it's much different so I can imagine it won't fit, get a custom exhaust done to your own specification in that case, cheaper.

get a custom exhaust done to your own specification in that case, cheaper.

or stay with the standard backbox and buy my decatted 4-1 manifold for more grunt and real power increase :) ...less expensive too ;)

IMAG0073.jpg

Dealers fault they normally ask for your reg to make sure get your money bak bud

Yep, pretty sure it's still supposed to be an available option. Probably worth calling RUK customer services to see what they say

not yet they sent some pics to renault customer service see what they say now
problem is the twin ends are to big for the gap in the new bumper only way to make it fit is cut the bumper or change the stile of the tail pipe

frediiii":122rigoy said:
get a custom exhaust done to your own specification in that case, cheaper.

or stay with the standard backbox and buy my decatted 4-1 manifold for more grunt and real power increase :) ...less expensive too ;)

IMAG0073.jpg

where we can buy that ?

taztwingo":1hmw2j7n said:
not yet they sent some pics to renault customer service see what they say now
problem is the twin ends are to big for the gap in the new bumper only way to make it fit is cut the bumper or change the stile of the tail pipe

Which seems silly it's in the brochure I picked up from renault! Did they not use your reg to order it? In which case you would think Renault would know :lol: Renault parts strikes again!

I now have the supersprint exhaust. the rear muffler is serie.

with the supersprint pipes. the sound is not truly better.