Extreme Blue RS - P88 ***

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmatt

Reaction score
Spotted - 29th July, Alloa Tesco Carpark, 10:30pm

Hi All,

Spotted this RS tonight, don't think it's local as not really seen it about :)

Kelly_GT":2jtz0wpb said:
Why? :? lol

Did you notice if the drive was a blonde haired female? If it was her name is Emma :)

Did you notice every other "Spotted" post had letters blanked out? :p
Because it leaves anyone's plate open to be cloned etc, why do you think people generally blank out numberplates on videos/pictures :p

There wasn't anyone in it when I was there, otherwise I woulda said "blonde haired woman"....does explain the horrifically kerbed wheels though :p

jra3d":3sddlkj6 said:
madmatt":3sddlkj6 said:
....does explain the horrifically kerbed wheels though :p

Im just going to hide and wait for the abuse, been nice knowing you Matt!!

Exactly what i was thinking. Good luck Matt, your on your own haha ;)

madmatt":13llt9pc said:
Kelly_GT":13llt9pc said:
Why? :? lol

Did you notice if the drive was a blonde haired female? If it was her name is Emma :)

Did you notice every other "Spotted" post had letters blanked out? :p
Because it leaves anyone's plate open to be cloned etc, why do you think people generally blank out numberplates on videos/pictures :p

There wasn't anyone in it when I was there, otherwise I woulda said "blonde haired woman"....does explain the horrifically kerbed wheels though :p
Don't get me started on your car history boy! :lol:

In reality there is no point hiding your numberplate online etc

You drive around EVERY DAY with it on display. If someone wants a numberplate they can just walk into any car park or sit by any road and write the plate down. They will be in the same position as if they saw it posted on the net.
Also, if someone wanted a plate that badly they could go up to a car in any car park and get a screw driver and actually take the plate off. Or just pull it off if it's on with Velcro. Riveted numberplates aren't so easy to take though.

Done

^^ thats certainly true and, a risk we take when posting pics with the reg on show.

However, posting someone elses full registration alongside a description is a bit off IMO, as it opens up the audience to nationwide, rather than just a chance encounter