Facelift Twingo Alliance (FTA)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr_Ben":1dyficbp said:
WTF are you on about? I like the lighst hence the boot swap..... :/ :rolleyes:
The top profile of old and new boot lids must be the same, as the GT spoiler is interchangable. Swapping boot lids would mean also swapping the tail lights due to the different shapes and probably the rear bumper.

Expensive, but I'm sure it is easily enough being bolt on additions to the basic shell

Here's the new RS being unveiled:

131616eb.jpg

ffdbb37c.jpg

I'm liking the RS, anyone no of any upgrade to the interior to the RS like they've upgraded the standard slightly

Hollie do u know if the inside has changed ie White lights on the dials instead of orange that kind of thing?

I would actually love one of these in white or yellow .. not keen on the lights on the boot but its probably something that would grow on me.

Here's the inside as far as I can tell white and yellow stitching on seats and steering wheel , more gloss black everywhere plus leather on the speedo cowl with leather stitching

1894aeed.jpg

Looks very nice though plus black leather in the door cards was mentioned

Here's the bck of the RS
736fb6f5.jpg

1. Daveyb133!!
2. Decbolton
3. DrDrew

Didn't like them till I saw one in person in Paris. Particularly the new dini looks pretty good

1. Daveyb133!!
2. Decbolton
3. DrDrew
4. Waitey
5. Ruddiezero

Wasn't sure whether I liked it before kept changing my mind and hated at first but after these pics I am for the the face lift loving the slight upgrades with the interior

1. Daveyb133!!
2. Decbolton
3. DrDrew
4. Waitey
5. Ruddiezero
6. Kelly_GT
7. Holliedynamique

I'm excited bout the mats as they look like they have white piping around the outsides of them! If the RS logo is in white they would match the interior on mine perfectly!

Just seen some new postings on the RS site.

New Twingo Renaultsport pricing revealed

Renault UK is delighted to reveal the pricing and options package for New Twingo Renaultsport 133 which will go on sale in Britain in early April.

With an on-the-road price tag of £13,595, New Twingo Renaultsport 133 is expected to be a hugely popular choice among those buyers seeking an affordable sports hatchback and will be the first car from the Renaultsport family to take inspiration from the manufacturer’s latest styling identity.

Featuring an altogether ‘sportier’ front-end with a more prominent grille than the previous model , coupled with a bigger Renault diamond, the car will also have a Formula One-style front blade to bring the appearance in-line with sister models Mégane Renaultsport and Clio Renaultsport.

To the rear of New Twingo Renaultsport 133, new split light units are a stand-out feature along with a sports exhaust and roof spoiler. Sitting on 16-inch Emotion alloy wheels as standard, with an option of 17-inch Renaultsport alloys also available, the car exudes poise and purpose.

Under the bonnet, an upgraded 1.6-litre VVT 133 Renaultsport engine provides better consumption and lower emissions than the previous variant. With emissions down from 155g/km to 150g/km, fuel consumption is equally impressive:

Urban – 32.5mpg
Extra Urban – 52.3mpg
Combined – 43.5mpg

Aside from the aforementioned 17-inch Renaultsport alloys (now available in anthracite or gloss black), other options include the Cup Chassis which provides a lower ride height and stiffer springs to give a superb road-holding performance.

Furthermore, New Twingo Renaultsport 133 will be the first Twingo model available in Renaultsport Liquid Yellow – this option is priced at £1,300.

and a little gallery.

https://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/twingo133/explore/Default.aspx

i dont like the fact that they have got all the stitching yellow to tie in with the rest of the range. i liked the orange in ours because it keeps similar to the range but has its own personality.

maggi112":qy7snvnr said:
I've just noticed rear vents on the back arches. Is this being carried over to production?
I believe so. They said so on RS forums a while back anyway.