Facelift Twingo Alliance (FTA)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think the price was too bad seeing though how much better the interior looks and with the silverstone and Gordoni versions starting at 15k (I know they're limited and all)

Ruddiezero":1bgebcfi said:
I didn't think the price was too bad seeing though how much better the interior looks and with the silverstone and Gordoni versions starting at 15k (I know they're limited and all)

i cannot remember where but i read that the gordini wont be coming to the uk

jra3d":30f2ff4f said:
Price ain't too bad to be honest but no Gordini then I'm staying a hater haha

Don't worry from the video it looks like the Gordimi is just a GT and not a full fat RS

manofhow":1vcjney5 said:
Ruddiezero":1vcjney5 said:

i cannot remember where but i read that the gordini wont be coming to the uk
Oh and I meant current versions sorry

This is new, giving more info like mpg, miles to empty
6842075551_e825f27ebf_z_d.jpg

6842079747_e7b98192cd_z_d.jpg

Were going with the white mirrors, which are a spot on match for the white spoiler from the Dini
6842084027_398fc7910f_z_d.jpg

White GT spoiler to be fitted
6842089013_d54cb38efe_z_d.jpg

O god

i like the new RS twingo

must resist selling the bmw and buying one...

jra3d":3fenvi73 said:
singlespeed":3fenvi73 said:
This is new, giving more info like mpg, miles to empty
6842075551_e825f27ebf_z_d.jpg

Wonder if you can get that as a re flash for the existing twingo?
The LCD display has different characters to mine, so it's a new item... Wether it's compatable, I may test it one day in the future, when she's not looking :? :shock:

singlespeed":3uai9mcc said:
The LCD display has different characters to mine, so it's a new item... Wether it's compatable, I may test it one day in the future, when she's not looking :? :shock:

Well do it! There's big chance it's plug and play, all required data from ECU is available already in ph1 Twingo's.

BTW: seen?

twingo_ph2.png

Renault are definitely gearing up for the launch...

zsumd.png

And I think the new one looks really good in the Mercury with the black wheels too :)

y4Xae.png