Falken Tyres on 17inch Rims?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossie_jt26

Reaction score
Currently I have Conti rubber on all the wheels. Will Falkens put me through the hedge? I dont do mega miles so wear is not such a big deal, just decent grip. Initially I'll put a pair on the front. Opinions please!

falken tyres are fantastic, you don't see conti tyres being used to grip the rear wheels on those drift cars do you? you should consider looking into the tyre section on this forum. there is a fantastic in depth review of members tyre choices over the years to help you make your mind up.

I have falken ze914s on 16s and they get a good beating, yet to push them hard enough in the dry to lose front end traction, I have pushed them very hard in the wet on a roundabout and I did almost end up taking the exit before the one I wanted, I was coming in very hot and way too fast for the conditions.

I would buy them again and I'm impressed with the grip and tread wear.

I've just had the falken ze914s fitted. I can't comment yet as I've not really drove anywhere but they seem like a good tyre! They are 16s but if they are good I'll be getting them on the rs alloys too

I have the Falken ZE914's as well in 17"

I like them. Good all round grip, not bad in the wet and they last quite good.

These positive replies make me feel alot better! A mate of mine runs an independent garage and he's a real salt. he's got really good tyre changing, balancing and 4wheel laser tracking stuff. He buys tyres from a local independent but can ONLY get Falken in the 17inch... thats why I ask about Falken