Falken ZE912 tyres

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

just forked out for 4x Falken ZE912 tyres on DT.
anyone used this brand or tyre model before??

Fairly sure i put these on my Ibiza. Lasted 20k so far but have switched the fronts and rears around after 17k or so, still loads of tread left.

u used to use falken tyres on my cars, they were great tyres. no idea on the model tho

I bought these for my twingo. Not bad tyres if I'm honest but in the wet they wernt too good. Traction control constantly. Done around 5k and were about half worn

I switched to hankook evo's in 205. Better :)

no idea about them ones, but it amazes me how people base tyre decisions on price alone sometimes. I've seen people with r32's skimp on cheap tyres. Why would you spend cash on a fast car, you're gonna drive fast and change the one thing actually touching the road for something cheap and poorly made?

dont get me wrong, there not cheap tyres for 35 quid that i could pick up, there just the cheapest performance based tyres at around 80 where as t1r 120 area etc.

the cash gets spent on a fast car where it can actually go fast, on the track with some simi slicks. speeding on roads is just lame in my views but am a bit worried if the TC does come on in rain

Buy 205's. More choice and cheaper for the same tyre in 195. I will be sticking to hankook the car feels very planted with them tbh :)

getting these on the cups in 205's with r888 215's on the other alloy set.
i was tempted to get R1-R's for cups and r888 for the other one but not sure how the r1's would handle as a daily driver in all weather, should handle still water better the r8s but not sure