fame

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowerpowerdave

Reaction score
Has anyone had a car featured in a magazine or even a "readers cars" photo ? I had one of my Corolla's in Banzai issue 17 readers rides. Ime sure there must be lots of you who have had their cars published.

caz had a big feature on her 133 but can't remember what mag it was

Brad133":173x7x56 said:
caz had a big feature on her 133 but can't remember what mag it was

haha funny you mention that as i found that article yesterday when tidying magazines

it was in performance french car

Here's the PFC buyers guide, written by Karl - it was written before a number of known issues were known too.

PFC1_zpsf1d2fe76.jpg

PFC2_zpsadf63b65.jpg

PFC3_zps2f19fbb3.jpg

89c7156e7d8499d5fda41fc337c0dcdf.jpg

Mine hidden in the back pages of pfc magazine last issue under fb cars.

Yes I had my MR2 Roadster in 2 - Japanese Performance Car and also the Classic and Sports car Mag, plus it won Tatton Park best in show.

IMG_0910.jpg

The club has reached fame a few times. We got a pic into a recent pfc mag with our pfc expo stand and also had pictures of our stands at fcs in there fcs write ups.
Best of all the club had a two page feature about a meet we had.
Sadly I can't find my old pfc mags or any pics on the Internet.

The photographer needs shooting from that expo feature of our stand as he obviously didn't like facelifts as he missed me out which also meant chicken was missed off :( sad times

currieravfc":3d469h1k said:
The photographer needs shooting from that expo feature of our stand as he obviously didn't like facelifts as he missed me out which also meant chicken was missed off :( sad times
I'd say he didn't like facelift a and I had to suffer because of that. Well that's if I was even there at that point :lol:

My new Silverstone is quite famous as was Renaultsports press car so google full of pics of her.
Also had my IQ in Banzai & my Nissan GTi in Retro cars. :)

maggi200":3pcc2wbm said:
1eb3a09f8a861567e594a977d3573c36.jpg

The 200t is forever on street maps if that counts

In this picture we see the life of a black car owner, spending every spare minute washing it :D

maggi200":3jyam1jx said:
Universe":3jyam1jx said:
maggi200":3jyam1jx said:
1eb3a09f8a861567e594a977d3573c36.jpg

The 200t is forever on street maps if that counts

In this picture we see the life of a black car owner, spending every spare minute washing it :D

True. But when clean...
Looks so mean in that picture!

True blacks a beautiful colour especially on aggressive looking cars