Famous people

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
So who out of you all has met somebody famous? I've been quite lucky in a few places I've worked,
Have met;
Smithy from "the bill"
Katie price & Her son Harvey
Zola
And have just met boy George.
Just by pure coincidence

I used to work at a Go-kart track in North Wales, got too meet quite a few famous people:
CEO of Iceland (turned up in a Huge Rolls Royce with his wife following him in a Ferrari F50 :O)
Rowan Atkinson (actually went on the track with him, was a good driver)
Gary Speed (Got his signature somewhere)
Michael Owen
There are others but i can't remember at the moment

Jordan at max power live, looking like a right grotty cow!
She had unshaven pits, greasy hair and looked pretty nasty to be honest!

my brother-in-law's dad is an ex-GB rugby captain if that counts.

other than that, its just spots rather than actual meets.

Billy Piper was on the train once, sat down across from her and didn't even realise it was her to start off with just thought it was some tidy bird. I said hello and she kind of said hello back and smiled and then it went awkwardly quiet haha

Met loads of em. Had my picture taken given muhammed ali the eyeball too.

Madame tussauds is awesome!!

Been in a car with Nicky Hayden at a track day at Laguna Seca he's quick in a car as well as on a bike and a really nice guy

Also played a hole of golf with Bon Jovi and I beat him :)

Caz-133cup":1wy2we4n said:
scott133":1wy2we4n said:
Been in a car with Nicky Hayden at a track day at Laguna Seca he's quick in a car as well as on a bike and a really nice guy

Bon jovi?! As in all of them! I'm so jealous!!!

No sorry just Jon Bon Jovi he was a nice man not the best golfer though haha

scott133":3bm2mc5a said:
Caz-133cup":3bm2mc5a said:
scott133":3bm2mc5a said:

Bon jovi?! As in all of them! I'm so jealous!!!

No sorry just Jon Bon Jovi he was a nice man not the best golfer though haha

I imagine he's a really nice bloke, I love the man and his music. How cool is it to say you beat him at golf!

LCplParks":yimpsq9p said:
Billy Piper was on the train once, sat down across from her and didn't even realise it was her to start off with just thought it was some tidy bird. I said hello and she kind of said hello back and smiled and then it went awkwardly quiet haha

She'd get it.

LCplParks":3iqxmrby said:
waitey":3iqxmrby said:
She'd get it.

I was gonna turn on the charm but she didn't really seem interested haha
thought I'd save myself the embarassment

Wimp, should never miss a chance to talk to Billy Piper, if I were you I'd go through with the embarrassment and if anyone asked I'd be like "Almost chatted Billy Piper up..." :lol:

Well my claim to fame was telling someone who claimed to be the CEO of goldsmiths to get out my store and if he persisted to be rude about my staff to shove his complaint up his arse and I refused to serve him.

He said he knew people in Arcadia and continued to state he was a CEO of goldsmiths my reply was "what has that fit to do with this situation? I couldn't care if you were royalty acting like that, the customer service number is in the back of this piece of paper now get out"

Oh and for the Rugby fans I use to serve the Toulaggy brothers all the time in the store.

Met Ronaldo quite a few years back, this is Ronaldo who use to play for brazil, I was only a kid but him and Roberto Carlos were my heroes and I still class them as the best footballers.

Also met the new thai guy who bought out Leicester City FC, I use to be a security steward there and I accompanied him and his son to their Rolls Royce after each match.