Fast and Furious 6 - Big Game Spot

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going too matt. If i ever get out of the office!! Does my head in when im not at home working!! Looking forward. One of my all time fave cars are in it

I'm a bit gutted that they've almost completely moved away from the original context of the films, but i'll still watch it and feel dirty for doing so afterwards.

Seeing it at 8:30 tonight, can't come fast enough.
Dan you going vue northampton too see it?

Matt":3onblzfl said:
Off to see this tonight, can't wait :)

Anyone else going to see it or already seen it today?

Wonder what the car parks will be filled with around evening screening times.... :p

Its going to look like Maccies car park on a Sunday night! :lol:

Its awesome!! Its everything a fast and furious film should be in my opinion.

Daveyb133":1je0xbzf said:
Its awesome!! Its everything a fast and furious film should be in my opinion.
Agreed, might go see it again. There's always one that has too moan about not enough racing. The films have moved inform that

That's good to hear, I'm going to see it next weekend, can't wait! Vin Diesel was on Johnathan Ross last week and indicated there was a 7th on the way too:lol:

Nick3814":ftp0w030 said:
That's good to hear, I'm going to see it next weekend, can't wait! Vin Diesel was on Johnathan Ross last week and indicated there was a 7th on the way too:lol:
Yeah the ending suggests another action packed film on the way. Not too sure in the new cast member at the nd though... He doesn't belong in a F&F film (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it but stay through the credits to find out who ;) ).

Matt":1nh02y49 said:
Nick3814":1nh02y49 said:
Yeah the ending suggests another action packed film on the way. Not too sure in the new cast member at the nd though... He doesn't belong in a F&F film (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it but stay through the credits to find out who ;) ).

Is he well known? I reckon I'll know who it is as he's in everything at the minute!

I think Fast 7 is meant to be based after Tokyo Drift meaning the person in the crash might still be alive too (no names on purpose).

Who knows?!

It was a decent enough film. Deffo worth watching. Although when I went to see iron man 3 it had an extended trailer for it so when it happened I had seen that part already which was a bit of a bummer. Lol

But I never expected the ending scene either, was a good twist to lead to the next.

Mike_Robo":2blhkro1 said:
Matt":2blhkro1 said:
I think Fast 7 is meant to be based after Tokyo Drift meaning the person in the crash might still be alive too (no names on purpose).

Who knows?!

Yeah me too, afterall vin diesel is at the end of tokyo drift ;) and the person in crash cant be alive...
May have to jog your memory about the crash that happens in Tokyo Drift and oh look, survivor ;) It's hard to work out where Tokyo Drift fits in though... Getting confused now thinking about it lol