FCS 2013

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjay

Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd see who's going nd when? Unfortunately I have work all weekend and won't be able to get a full day down there, but I will be going down Saturday afternoon and camping with the RenaultUK guys. So if anyone's around on the sat evening let me know. Will say hi.

Friday night ill be going, but I can only book my hotel on the 18th so fingers crossed there's a room spare at the hotel or ill be all alone in a different one.

Dude come and camp :) I'm bringing the RB as gonna be going ktec for some work around that time too

I really want to go and go on the club stand for this club but I have no idea how to go about it all haha lol any one have any advice :)

Ash331":1ggh0e9y said:
I really want to go and go on the club stand for this club but I have no idea how to go about it all haha lol any one have any advice :)

Read the FCS threads in the show area.

Its all in there ;)

Hiya pal yeaa got all the info but what hotels are you staying in ?? Taa

Ash331":hdyd3w53 said:
Hiya pal yeaa got all the info but what hotels are you staying in ?? Taa
A lot are camping, but get the post code and look for hotels near.

A lot of us are staying as a group, the thread with hotel info is in the link below.
viewtopic.php?t=8613

May I suggest you look through the social events, show section the questions you have asked are answered in topics that are stickies there

Me and a couple of mates are going.

The Mrs family are only 20 minutes from there so I'm staying there on Friday night and coming on the Saturday. :)

Alex_225":2diajt7k said:
Me and a couple of mates are going.

The Mrs family are only 20 minutes from there so I'm staying there on Friday night and coming on the Saturday. :)
Wicked, well I'm hoping to get there around 5... Get a few drinks with the camping lot.

Finish work Friday at 615 so if I leave ill start about 7-8pm and get there about 11-12pm, which makes me realise it may be a pain finding a campsite with late hours check in so may have to pay more for a comfy hotel for 2 nights!

waitey":3lq2d4rh said:
Finish work Friday at 615 so if I leave ill start about 7-8pm and get there about 11-12pm, which makes me realise it may be a pain finding a campsite with late hours check in so may have to pay more for a comfy hotel for 2 nights!
Ah yeah... Not good lol! Well il be going down on sat, so if I see you I see u

Will be good to meet some of you guys, look out for a big beardy bloke and I'll make sure I wear my Renault 5 GTT t-shirt lol

JE_GT":2td7o849 said:
I love living 15 mins away from Combe and not having to worry about accomodation :)

Please don't suggest that you lead the way from the hotel to the track in the morning, owing to your local knowledge. Didn't go well last year...

maggi112":296feski said:
JE_GT":296feski said:
I love living 15 mins away from Combe and not having to worry about accomodation :)

Please don't suggest that you lead the way from the hotel to the track in the morning, owing to your local knowledge. Didn't go well last year...

Even with my broken car we got there before them!

Still don't have a clue what I'm gonna do haha I've got to get my new wheels rubbered up (owing to the fact that theyll be ready that week :/) and get myself from Lincoln to Combe on Friday
And at some point book some accommodation oh yeah and pick Jodie up on the way down :/

Status
Not open for further replies.