FCS 2014 - The List. Who's going and where are you stopping

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Hello all, so after last year we shall be once again running a club stand for members of the forum, Show day being the 7th June and then 8th June will be the club chill day.

So far, a few of us have booked the same hotel as last year being the M4 Travelodge Leigh Delamere Eastbound, booking the Friday and Saturday night. Another option is to book camping at Castle Combe circuit when booking your show tickets. Or, if your local, just travel straight from home.

Show tickets and camping/track options and VIP upgrades can be bought from the FCS shop.
Just tick what you want and select club parking with Twingo133.net
post156653.html#p156653

1 - jra3d +1 - hotel 2 nights
2 - friedchicken + Charliegee - hotel 2 nights
3 - Gemma + Jamie - hotel 2 nights

4 - Oscar + 2 Kierans - camping but standing!

I will try and make it however I'm short of cash at the moment so I'm not a definite

5- Singlespeed +1maybe (need to ask) - Hotel 2 nights

6)- Poweller23+ Cate- hotel 2 nights

6)- Poweller23+ Cate- hotel 2 nights
7)- dansmotorsport +1 - hotel 2 nights

Kurt Roberts":l8d59fc0 said:
Would love to join the club stand this year if there is any room?
There's always room and if not we can make room :D

I will have to confirm later in the year but I'm very tempted to make the trip this year as the car will be finished with all its 2014 upgrades, and it's the opportunity to track it a bit over there :)

Friedchicken91":1qs6nj6h said:
Kurt Roberts":1qs6nj6h said:

Cool, count me in then, I did attend last year and only then once I arrived did I notice the club stand so would love to be a part of it this year

yotah1":1n84lu1j said:
I will have to confirm later in the year but I'm very tempted to make the trip this year as the car will be finished with all its 2014 upgrades, and it's the opportunity to track it a bit over there :)
Would be awesome if you came over, would be cool to meet you, see your car and to watch you on track.

Kurt Roberts":1n84lu1j said:
Friedchicken91":1n84lu1j said:
Kurt Roberts":1n84lu1j said:

Cool, count me in then, I did attend last year and only then once I arrived did I notice the club stand so would love to be a part of it this year
Awesome

I'm coming. Should be a great weekend! After reading all 56ish pages of Yotahs build would be ace to see the car!

yotah1":2alzk2i4 said:
If you would be coming you could join a bunch of Belgians. We're all taking the ferry together (so we get a discount). If you're interested, let us know unless you're going solo.

Buuut, it would be F****** epic if you would come to FCS!!11

Yeah MS, I thought about you when I said I might come, I was about to send you a PM to know if you were going.

yotah1":3uissuef said:
Yeah MS, I thought about you when I said I might come, I was about to send you a PM to know if you were going.
When I'm home I'll give you some further info. There is a guy who is organizing the ferry.

It's up to you if you want the FCS tickets via Twingo133.net or the Belgian group (Frenchworx).

But if you want some trackday fun, you have to order them in time because I think they sell quick.