Fcs discussion/feedback

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope all are well and home safely and resting from an amazing weekend or those still travelling make it home ok.
I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that came to Fcs, it was an absolutely amazing weekend and I hope you think so too. Without the turnout we had we would just be another small club that people overlook but with the amount of cars we had there I saw very few people passing by and looking at our stand.
Also I think Nigel and James deserve a big thank you for the organisation that they did with the stands to combine 133.net and megane sport with Renault uk and get possibly the best club area that was available. Without these two neither clubs would have had a stand or a parade lap to have fun and show of our motors.
I personally don't have any negative feedback on the whole weekend whether it be the show, meals and other antics we got up too. If anyone does have any feedback please let us know so we can try and improve next year so we can be bigger and even better than ever.

Was a good weekend, but I can potentially see the next few months being expensive for me after seeing ghosts buddy clubs in person and maggis lows.

I don't think I have any negative feedback at all. Had a great weekend, meeting old and new faces, good to see the Twingos in the flesh also. Definitely a big thankyou to James and Nigel for sorting it all :clap: . All I can say is bring on FCS 2014!

P.s. also a massive thank you to all those that surrendered there rooms and suffered with sharing for members that didn't have a room or other plans had failed. Without you guys many members would have been stuck for accommodation and possibly ruined the weekend for them. You guys are here's to those you helped

Yes thank you to those who helped organise.

The show itself didn't seem very big, but as always, it is what you make of it. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and we had a great turnout. I would like to thank everyone for coming and making the effort, especially those who travelled silly distances.

I enjoyed catching up with all the old lot, meeting new friends and even meeting a new member (Brian I think?) who followed us in after spotting us drive past the little chef. Very glad we sorted a room for ash and shelby in the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It was a very good weekend! Was good to meet new faces and to see the oldies again!!
Massive thank you to James and Nigel was an awesome turn out! No negative feedback! :)

Thanks to Davey though for putting up with us (mainly Joe and his drunkenness) haha! So glad I didn't have to camp in the pissing down rain! Life saver! :D

Pictures people took look sick!! :D

Well have to say it was nice to finally put some names to faces, especially those people who I've known via forums for some time.

Next year I'll come down with the club as the stand looked awesome and would be nice to spend some time with you lot. :)

Was a good weekend didn't really see any of you guys was to busy getting picture's of the car's on the track. got some of the blue rs on track will get them up asap. :)

Alex_225":2x3om8bo said:
Well have to say it was nice to finally put some names to faces, especially those people who I've known via forums for some time.

Next year I'll come down with the club as the stand looked awesome and would be nice to spend some time with you lot. :)
Really was about time I met you Alex!! After all, it was your recommendation that led me to buying my car

Haha well in that case I'll take all the credit for your awesome decision! lol

Good to meet you though mate! :)

It was good to finally meet you Alex, your one of the members I've wanted to meet for some time so at last a face can be put to your name.

Good to see all the positive feed back
I have to see I do enjoy meeting up with the Twingo crew
Make s me feel that bit younger lol
If your all up for it we will sort a joint stand out again next year
My feed back
This year seemed so much more laid back
More of a big social meeting
Maybe as it was the first of the year
Was good to meet up with you all again and hope to see some of you at trax

sam666":2sf81wpo said:
Was a good weekend didn't really see any of you guys was to busy getting picture's of the car's on the track. got some of the blue rs on track will get them up asap. :)
You get any of my white megane that was in the same session?

sam666":2xti0fh7 said:

Woooo :) I had sooo much fun hahah. Our stand was by far the best organised and it was so good to put names to faces.
Looking forward to future events with 133.net

Didn't win any prizes though! I think a ds3 stand won best arranged club or something lol is that arranged via the organisers of through other clubs?

I didn't know about that till after but seems it was through organisers
So next year we have to go for it :)

It seems strange as I wandered the whole show and I only noticed a few DS3s gathered, not a particularly 'wow' stand. Either the redbull didn't help, or I'm not as observant as I believe :lol:

Just one question. Nigel, how did we manage to bag such an awesome spot? Unless you were blind, you couldn't help but notice the RUK, Megane Sport, 197.net and 133.net area.

Massive thanks to both Nigel and James. Nigel, I should have made more time to properly thank you but unfortunately failed due to catching up with everyone else. Huge apologies if I seemed a bit ungrateful :(

I had a great couple of days, catching up with the usual suspects and meeting the new crowd and last minute arrival on Sunday morning.