FCS2011 Track Time now available!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
[floatright]
fcslarge.jpg
[/floatright]
FCS2011 Track Time is now available to book!

This is for a 15 minute sessions entirely dedicated to us at £25.95 (inc fees, etc), MeganeSport.net and Clio197.net. There will be no other clubs on track at this time, only us three clubs. That means no 107's, Saxo's etc... Just a track full of Renaultsports!

Click the button below to buy your slots. As with the tickets, this payment goes to Dave at MeganeSport.net who is organising this on our behalf.

[fcs2011track][/fcs2011track]

I am currently awaiting details on the 3 hour open-pit sessions available and how we will book these. Please let me know if you are interested in this as there are obviously limited slots available at the bargain price of £99.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here. Please try to keep this on topic guys :)

how long do we have to book it? how many places are available? is the 25 quid for each person coz my grandad wouldnt mind a go on track in my car so would i need to pay for him as well or can he have a blast in my 15 min session?

I'll get a definitive answer for you but last year was £10 for a passenger/2nd driver so it would end up being £35 for the both of you in one session.

Please bear in mind that this dedicated session is only £3 more than standard 15 minute session.

15 minutes sessions will be available for a long time I'd imagine whereas the open-pit option is very limited and will be sold out in no time. I'd say you're safe to wait another couple months if you need to before booking. As for slots available... I'm not sure on this either! It will be running most of the day so plenty available!

All general slots are booked up well in advance so best get in quick if you want a allcomer session rather than just a dedicated session

Jillian

15 is to short when we did it last year, 3/4 laps with safety car and about 5 laps after that and we were back in :( didnt really get a cool down laps aswell as flags went up half way through. get longer if you can.

Can yuo book more than one session?

And any word on the 3 hour open pit lane? as i would be interested in doing that for £99

cheers

Yep you can book as many as you want.

If youre after the open pit session then you'll need to buy this through FCS website as we'd had to charge paypal fees making it even more expensive.

Cant seem to find it on the website :S

have you got a link were i can book it mate?

Cheers bud.

So if i want say 3 15 minute sessions i just pay 75ish and its sorted?

Exactly, though I'm not entirely sure what time/s the dedicated sessions are so I don't know how many you can book maximum. I'll find out for you.

Though if you're looking at spending that amount, why not spend a little extra and get a few hours? :)

Spose so like, but thats not dedicated to us is it?

Hello

French Car Show 2011
Sunday 5th June
Rockingham, Northants
NN17 5AF
Gates open 0700 and close 1700

The awesome line up and BIG names keeps expanding, as well as attractions on the day for a fun filled day that is enjoyable for everyone. The show is suitable for families as well.

5 weeks on Sunday and tickets start to roll out NEXT week.

Rockingham, Northants 5th June -

Don't forget track slots from £22 incl briefing or for the hard core 180 minutes open pit, no interuptions (except track safety) for a bargain £99 including pit garage with power, lighting and running water.

Free Dodgems
Maxxis Tyres Rig
Legends of Group B
Clash of the titans
Voltz live arena
Meguiars Top 25
UKFMZ
Renaultsport Display and Track Rides
Citroen UK stand and DS3R
Japspeed Featuring SHANE LYNCH
Europes fastest Circuit
Freebies I promise!

Cast an eye on the trade list for Adrian Flux French Car Show 2011. Swelling by the day now. Some
awesome companies and many new names on top of last years list. With 5 weeks to go (come Sunday)
I expect us to have many more on the day……

Adrian Flux Insurance
Meguiars
Volts Energy
RS Tuning
Performance French Cars Magazine
Renault / Renaultsport UK (RS Track Rides and latest range)
Renaultsport village - new
Citroen UK (DS R Racing and Track demo) - new
Peugeot – Some press cars
K-Tec Racing – back again for 2011
Pug1off
RickyP RPM
Renault Parts Direct
Flash Remapping - new
Dodo Juice
Autoglym
Steve Watson Automotive Electronics (Audio) – back again for 2011
Europlates
Prima Racing
Pug Performance
Sweet Bizarre
The Performance Company (Ramus/Vmaax/Goodrich Hoses/Pipercross) - new
Tour De Force / Track Group
Rob McDougall Photography
Red Dot Racing
Santapod
Boost Junkies (Silicon hopses)
Streamline Carbon
The AA
Demon Tweeks
519 Automotive - new
Constella - new
Tarox - new
NV Autocare – new
CPR Performance – New
CGB Motorsport - New

Tickets £14.95 in advance
Track from £22 slot or £99 for 180 minutes with pit garage. 8 slots left for 180 minute sessions

Need any help or questions PLEASE ASK me [email protected]

Please drop me an email if you have replied as I may miss your response……

FCS on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8225667&ref=ts

Thanks
Mark
Show Organiser
https://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.