Feedback for Prestige

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singlespeed

Reaction score
My recently auto-renewed policy with another insurer had managed to drop several of the mods from the past year so would have been basically pointles :(

I messaged Tim with the list of mods from my progress thread and asked about the easiest way to get a quote.

After a quick responce from Tim, I filled out usual style online form and then Tim then emailed my list to their admin dept. 10 minutes later, I received a call from Chelsea who confirmed the details from the online form and confirmed the mod list was correct (fortunately without actualy going through it).

A bit of funky music later and I had a quote which was cheaper than my current policy but also included ALL the mods on a like for like basis. Unfortunalely your not allowed to take out a policy whilst already having a current one. So, a quick goodbye to Chelsea to get on the phone and cancel my current insurance...

After cancelling my original insurance, I called back Prestige and spent a short while on hold whilst being connected to Chelsea again to take out the policy. Again, she confirmed details on me and Mrs P, car details, the list being accurate and previous claims etc... and then terms etc so took a while but at least everything is correct... before paying.

So, a decent price and prety painless with no hastle for some fairly hefty mods :cool: Only the cheesy music stops it being a 10/10

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 19, and includes all postcodes (including Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous). If you wish to insure a ‘performance’ vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a years experience of driving that or similar bhp car. There is no minimum premium for standard cars, modified cars start at £300.
How it would compare to other companies that would give you a quote? Only one way to find out ;)

singlespeed":1251putz said:
My recently auto-renewed current policy had managed to drop several of the mods from the past year so would have been basically pointles :(

I messaged Tim with the list of mods from my progress thread and asked about the easiest way to get a quote.

After a quick responce from Tim, I filled out usual style online form and then Tim then emailed my list to their admin dept. 10 minutes later, I received a call from Chelsea who confirmed the details from the online form and confirmed the mod list was correct (fortunately without actualy going through it).

A bit of funky music later and I had a quote which was cheaper than my current policy but also included ALL the mods on a like for like basis. Unfortunalely your not allowed to take out a policy whilst already having a current one. So, a quick goodbye to Chelsea to get on the phone and cancel my current insurance...

After cancelling my original insurance, I called back Prestige and spent a short while on hold whilst being connected to Chelsea again to take out the policy. Again, she confirmed details on me and Mrs P, car details, the list being accurate and previous claims etc... and then terms etc so took a while but at least everything is correct... before paying.

So, a decent price and prety painless with no hastle for some fairly hefty mods :cool: Only the cheesy music stops it being a 10/10

Great feedback Neil, many thanks....and glad we could help so (apart from the music ;) )

Unfortunatly they couldn't match my lowest quote I recieved elsewhere, but the customer service was great and the person i spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful.

Overall very friendly staff and a quick response! Filled in the form late saturday night when they weren't open and they phoned me about 10AM monday!

Same here Waitey, maybe next year they'll be more competitive....

Tho price isn't always the deciding factor with insurance.