• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Few parts for 1.6 twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott87

Reaction score
Im looking for some bits for my car that im picking up tomorrow.

This is the car so you can all identify what model etc, as im still new to the world: (Is it a cup model?)

I need:

Driver wing mirror
The silver trim bit on the front bumper you can see is missing
Driver door - although this isnt urgent
CD player - Also will the speakers be good enough (im used to stock toyota from 92)

Im also looking for stock alloys so i may swap the ones on it. I have no idea what they are at the moment or what stock alloys look like. But i like an externally stock car.

Induction kit - Ideally a cold air feed one
Silencer ane decat pipes

Those are wolfrace Halfords specials lol , standards arent the coolest get a better set of aftermarket ones like most people have here there's a twin go being broken on eBay both the mirrors are in good condition but they are about £50/60 which isn't bad tbh you'd be hard pressed to find some think there's a front impacted GT here you could get the doors off though the seller doesn't respond to his emails much

LC":20nmcz68 said:
Those are wolfrace Halfords specials lol , standards arent the coolest get a better set of aftermarket ones like most people have here there's a twin go being broken on eBay both the mirrors are in good condition but they are about £50/60 which isn't bad tbh you'd be hard pressed to find some think there's a front impacted GT here you could get the doors off though the seller doesn't respond to his emails much

Ok thanks. Wow im out of touch. Wolfrace used to be quite a good wheel make when i was younger! I may just keep them on for a bit then.

Do you know exactly what model the car is? Im finding it a bit hard to identify the differences.

So im looking at about 50quid for a mirror. Thats not too bad at all. right so that piece of trim i may be best going direct to Renault for and just bite the bullet price wise.

The door only has a tiny ding in to be honest. Its the rear quarter that has the most damage, so that is going to be a body shop job anyway.

Trust me they really aren't lol plus those stanced looking wheels don't suit what's supposed to be a small nippy racer, yes £50 on eBay like £300 normally is it just that one fog light cover youre missing?

If you check the FAQs here it tells you how to spot it , purple sticker on the rear shocks or springs I believe

There's a few on eBay just checked the facelift twingos doors would fit etc too

Brill.

It is just the one trim yes. I've searched a few different things but can't find the trim. :/

I'll have a look when I get the car then for those stickers.

I quite like those wheels. I've seen a lot worse, but I'd like some light ones. If I get some after market ones I'll probably buy some small diameter ray volks.

Someone has some Rota slipstreams on here no need to go super expensive unless you're going to really abuse them , I'll try and find them for you there was a suppler abroad that used to mould them

LC":1cjyjsfl said:
Someone has some Rota slipstreams on here no need to go super expensive unless you're going to really abuse them , I'll try and find them for you there was a suppler abroad that used to mould them

Yer the volks are a tad pricey. But I can't see the car staying mechanically standard for too long knowing me. I've already started designing a manifold and exhaust in cad to support a high compression turbo setup and I don't even have the car.
So some nice small but chunky wheels could be useful.

scott87":jcjm7ota said:
LC":jcjm7ota said:

Yer the volks are a tad pricey. But I can't see the car staying mechanically standard for too long knowing me. I've already started designing a manifold and exhaust in cad to support a high compression turbo setup and I don't even have the car.
Just checked for you they are definitely called fog surrounds

LC":398oezxs said:
scott87":398oezxs said:
LC":398oezxs said:

Not on eBay then. :( I'll message a few of the ones being broken. But they do mainly look like front end damage cars.

scott87":pdc1tn2t said:
LC":pdc1tn2t said:
scott87":pdc1tn2t said:
LC":pdc1tn2t said:

Not on eBay then. :( I'll message a few of the ones being broken. But they do mainly look like front end damage cars.
Yep, they always seem to be crashed that side, a guy here's just had a bump in his and it's broke that side

Im after anything really. Just something to fill the space as there isnt one at all.

133 FF (full fat) = 16'' wheelsall the trimmings, no cup chassis. tinted rear windows rear folding seats - rear springs NO PURPLE BLOB, air conditioning

133 + Cup pack = 16/17'' (not sure on the wheels, can't remember from the top of my head)wheels? tinted windows, rear folding seats - rear springs PURPLE BLOB - no air con
133 cup = 17'' wheels - REAR SPRINGS PURPLE BLOB - no aircon, rear bench seats, non tinted rear windows ... because the lack of tint saves weight #becauseracecar obviously.

Guessing mine (or hopefully mine) is the full fat one then as it has air conditioning.

scott87":k7jipcm7 said:
Im after anything really. Just something to fill the space as there isnt one at all.
No probs. I'd be looking at over £150 for mine so may not be what you're after if you need something ti just fill the gap however if you want more info then drop me a message.
Hope you find all the parts you're looking for :)

Try contacting renparts or renbreakers (can be found with google) just give them a call and ask if they have any of the parts you need. I haven't dealt with them myself but a friend of mine has used one of these companies 2 or 3 times and they've helped him out. Will find out tomorrow which of the two companies he used.

The door could be from an RS or one of the 1.2 models. Either pre or post facelift.

Mirror styles changed around 2010. Going from the rounded type you have to a more square shape.

The fog light surround would need to be from a pretty facelift RS 07-2011

I actually contacted spray shack recently regarding the foglight surronds, they actually come ready pained from Renault in black or silver or white I think and they are about 50something+ vat for the pair which I didn't think was too bad considering they are painted already.