• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Few parts for sale Twingo RS 59 plate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott87

Reaction score
I have a few bits for sale from a twingo rs 59 plate car. All parts will be collection from Hereford or i can deliver.

1) Intake manifold - £40 exc postage.

2) Runners and injectors - £30 exc postage

3) Set of coil packs - £30 exc postage

4) cam belt cover - £10 exc postage

5) Cylinder head - £tbc

Will grab some pictures on the weekend, if that doesnt suite the rules. I will repost when i have the pictures.

Lots of other bits and pieces to so just ask.

All of these parts are sold untested, in the fact that they were on an engine that i saw running but did not physcally drive anywhere.

Offers are always considered.

The rocker/cam cover isnt much use without the cylinder head portion. The two pieces are bolted together then line machined for the cam bearings. Which is why theres matching serial number stickers on the two bits.
zAs per the rules, pictures of the bits and a location please.

singlespeed":39d9fxz1 said:
The rocker/cam cover isnt much use without the cylinder head portion. The two pieces are bolted together then line machined for the cam bearings. Which is why theres matching serial number stickers on the two bits.
zAs per the rules, pictures of the bits and a location please.

That i did not know. Coming from jap cars, rocker covers were quite sort after to mod off the car then fit.

I will check the head condition and sell complete.