Final run out Spec.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edgey1

Reaction score
Hi folks, I've spent a fair time looking for one of the final manufactured 133s. I'm keen to buy one with as many optional extras as possible. I understand they stopped manufacturing them in August 2013. Does anyone know whether they specced up the final ones to be sold, if so with what? I've bought one of the last brochures and there's a vast array of available option however the only ones coming up for sale at present (not that there are many!) seem to have the chrome light rings, anthracite/grey front radiator intake trim & 16" wheels and not much else. Any idea how many Liquid Gold ones were sold & models with the panoramic roof? Also did the UK get the Red Bull Limited Edition model?
Thanks for your help. I think I'll just have to continue my patient wait for the right one to come along!

Sorry, the message was meant to read 'Liquid Yellow & '17" wheels'. Nick 3814 please if you ever come to sell yours in the future please alert me!

Red bull model was for European and I think maybe Japanese market, wasn't sold in the uk. I think they only sold 7 liquid yellow twingos in the UK I'm not 100% sure though, I might of just plucked that out of thin air but they are rare as hens teeth. Facelift twingo 133s are super rare on UK roads I've only seen one while driving mine. I've done around 23,000 miles. I only specd mine with the optional cup pack 17" alloys and cup suspension. You'll find that most would of choosen this option but find it rare to have a panoramic roof and or the liquid yellow paint option that was £1300 I think which is alot of money on a small car so that's why I went for glacier white.

Thanks Matty, very informative. Sam is it the one that's been for sale at Croydon Renault?