Finally got internet back!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich88

Reaction score
Well after registering on here when i ordered my twingo in august i moved and so lost the internet.finally back on so heres some pics of my 133.picked it up in middle of october so a few months old now.am so pleased with the car just wish id paid a little bit more for a few of the options eg soundpack

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Not the greatest of photos.lol

The alloys look so much better in black! I had those on my old rs non cup, and I was never keen on them, always wished I had the cup alloys. But seeing them in black looks amazing!!
Nice car

Yeah i wasnt keen on the wheels in silver. When i ordered it both me and worryingly the dealer had mis read the options thinking i could get the 17 inch alloys in black for extra. only when i ordered it did they realise i needed the cup chassis. i wanted black wheels so said if they didnt do it i wouldnt order so they sprayed these wheels black for no extra charge.they look 10 times better in black. when i got it i was cautious about doing anything to it so got the plate as i thought it would be the only thing i did. now however i wanted to do more and more stereo, exhaust.

im from rainham in kent

yeah i was looking at the cup spoiler but cant really justify the price. it probably will be a mod that happens though! lol

yeah im really enjoying it.going through the phase of i should of got that option, maybe i should of got the silverstone i was offered atm but at heart its the same car regarding engine etc so think once iv got exhaust etc sorted i wouldnt change a thing.as said planning on doing exhaust,even though its expensive thinking of the renaultsport twin pipe one as want to keep the car as standard as poss just subtle mods.cup spoiler maybe.kinda regret getting white car as it seems to of giving me ocd and i seem to of developed the detailing bug lol

It does look good on the black 16's, so a good move :)

Alex_225 has done a speaker upgrade which has apparently made a good improvement over the non-soundpack speakers without breaking the bank.