Finally some pictures - Capsicum Red 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS_24

Reaction score
Car arrived at the dealer beginning of July, had to sell my old car before I could pick it up.. Was an agonising wait! Popped down to see it there, grabbed a couple of photos;
IMG_1066.jpg

Picked the car up on the 18th July, had a very busy week as I left for America on the 25th (Only just got back today) Sunday before I left, decided to give the car a full detailing. With help from my brother still spent 3 hours on it! Here are the result, not brilliant I know but we still hadn't packed at this point and our flight was the following morning! :O
IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

Got a couple of photos of his unwashed RS200 while we were out there;
IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

Even though I am loving the car, it has already had it's problems. Picked up the car, was so happy I overlooked the fact that they had printed the wrong number plates, no one at the dealership noticed either! Had to have one of the guys come round to my house the next morning and we had to remove the old ones, and drill and fit the new plates. Then while he was there I noticed one of the scuff plate stickers had a black mark going across the whole thing, which he said he'd replace.. THEN following that as I was driving to work I noticed that the sound from the radio was switching between speakers, if you hit a bump the drivers side would cut out and only the front passenger side would produce sound, and it keep on switching around all 4 speakers in the car with every little bump. Need to contact my dealer tomorrow to get it sorted, as all of this together has taken the shine off the arrival of that car a bit! But hopefully it is easily resolved!