First bar on the fuel gauge --> How many km or miles max

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see the point of proofing it by photo.. I can fill up to the max, reset odometer, drive for 300 km, fill up again and take photo. See? All bars. Does it mean that I've managed to drive 300km on one bar? No. ;)
I barely do more than 90km on first bar, driving in city.
But during my last vacation, when I was driving peacefully on french B roads, on cruise control, @ around 90km/h I've done 115-ish km on first bar. Still - can't prove it :)

First full tank (filled up to first click) with the RS - 114km before the first bar went IIRC. 240km in and the third bar is already gone, so don't know what to make of that though ;) All city driving - indeed keeping it fairly calm for the moment, getting to know the car.

Filled up with tesco momentum99 and did 54miles/88km my first bar went on a lot of stop start and a little country driving which I'm happy with that as in rather heavy footed!

got 57.1 miles out of the first bar on my guage after filling up with tesco cheap petrol. not the best iv'e had..... i'm not finding this 1.2 (60bhp) twingo to be very economical. must just be the tiny petrol tank!

waitey":27kdfxu8 said:
Filled up with tesco momentum99 and did 54miles/88km my first bar went on a lot of stop start and a little country driving which I'm happy with that as in rather heavy footed!
I had 50miles on asda cheap crap under the same conditions :lol: I can get about 50mpg on a run, last tank I averaged 47mpg which isn't bad really.

filled up to the first click and got 11.3 miles on the first bar.

How do you guys get such good mpg?? I average 25mpg!!

I filled her up (that sounds actually pretty hot) up to 2 clicks when I went on my road trip to the UK and got up to 100 kilometres until the first bar.

I guess this was due to the cruise-controlling-highway-drive and did eventually 620 Km with one tank.

I did notice a difference though, when I refueled in the UK (couldn't find high octane fuel) my tank got empty way more quicker on the 95 goo.

AlunJ":1x31dpx0 said:
waitey":1x31dpx0 said:
I had 50miles on asda cheap crap under the same conditions :lol: I can get about 50mpg on a run, last tank I averaged 47mpg which isn't bad really.

How?!?!?i average 42mpg at best usually! Half way down in the momentum 99 now ;)

Don't worry Leanne I only got 24 the other day but then again I had been thrashing for about half the tank

jra3d":385jdsb5 said:
Don't worry Leanne I only got 24 the other day but then again I had been thrashing for about half the tank
Thats just it, I could understand if it was being thrashed all the time but its not.