Fish

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Detail

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I bought tropical aquarium a few months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Just wondering if anyone else keeps fish. If so, what have you got?

I've currently got: 1 x Redtail Shark, 1 x Bala Shark, 1 x Clown Loach, 2 x Zebra Danio, 2 x Neon Tetra, 2 x Red Eye Tetra & 5 x Kuhli Loach.

Matt

just put a pair of breaded Whiting in the oven. Yumm

I used to have a 6ft cold water tank as a headboard, with a few small-ish Koi in it

Ive got fish lots aloud at one stage to a hungrey fish but now i know what one it was ill start again.

Currently have 2x Loach and 1x Danio.

Im thinking of getting a load of neon and a samese fighter

Twingogeekeo":12zjl6p8 said:
Ive got fish lots aloud at one stage to a hungrey fish but now i know what one it was ill start again.

Currently have 2x Loach and 1x Danio.

Im thinking of getting a load of neon and a samese fighter

Sounds cool, mate. I'd like a siamese fighter, too, but they're a bit delicate for my tank, as the sharks would go for the long tail.

In one of our old fish tanks we made the mistake of putting a red tailed shark and simese fighter together, needless to say they got seperated :lol:

But now we have 1x yellow tang, 1x clown fish, 1x regal tang, 1x peacock wrasse, 1x tiger jawfish, 1x yellow goby, 1x blue lobster these are all four years old!

waitey":1om6pvgz said:
In one of our old fish tanks we made the mistake of putting a red tailed shark and simese fighter together, needless to say they got seperated :lol:

But now we have 1x yellow tang, 1x clown fish, 1x regal tang, 1x peacock wrasse, 1x tiger jawfish, 1x yellow goby, 1x blue lobster these are all four years old!

Sounds like a nice collection, mate. Is yours a marine setup?

Monster Detail":3hqx8rda said:
waitey":3hqx8rda said:

Sounds like a nice collection, mate. Is yours a marine setup?

Yeah it's a marine setup, we started out with a tropical had that for as long as the fish lasted which was mainly redtail shark, samese and quite a few guppys.

We did originally have 2x clown fish, 1x pistol shrimp, 1x mandarin fish and another wrasse but they got old and gave way :(!

If you've never seen a mandarin fish they are sooo beautiful and interesting however are so sensitive and require alot more attention than most expect.