Fitting Parking Sensors to Wind Gordini

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAD1

Reaction score
Renault Wind Gordini (No33) 1.2 in Black.

Just about to fit a Dolphin parking sensor kit with gloss black sensors, to my Wind Gordini.
Has anyone else fitted parking sensors to a Wind?
I am currently deciding where to drill the holes in the back bumper ( :shock: ) and wondered where the factory optional extra kit was fitted?
Also where to run the wires through into the boot and cabin.
I want to take my time with this, so that it looks as factory fit as possible.

By the way, this car does not have a USB socket or bluetooth because it was built at the time of the Japanese tsunami and the supplier could not supply Renault with these parts. The Renault dealer offered the buyer of the new car alternative items as compensation if they wanted them.

Update............. Parking sensors now fitted!
Fitted 2 gloss sensors near the rear reflectors and 2 matt ones in the centre. Bumper well suited to accept the sensors and the control box went in the boot right rear corner, behind the trim. The speaker went behind the carpet just behind the drivers seat nice and easy. Overall quite a lot of work to get that factory look.
Well worth the effort and the kit works very well. Makes the car easier to use now as reversing is always a bit tricky due to the limited rear visibility...... :D

I fitted or should I say had someone else fit a wireless parking sensors can't believe it took me so long to go it

This post is over 3 months old ! - had them fitted as standard can photograph if need