flawless twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luis

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site so please be nice haha

I was on Google Images looking at Twingos and I came across this and was wondering if anyone knew who owned this?

Thank you

Attachments

• twingo.jpg
    twingo.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 857
Welcome to the madhouse. That is ghostz aka Kevin, if your curious about the wheels this picture is a photoshop.

Here is a link to his progress thread and a pic of how the car actually looks
topic5619.html
27aad1ca89e2712cecc16265461c262f.jpg

it was a fantasy of mine to put 9.5 or 10 wide rota grid's or rays TE37 under a twingo but these rims come close and make me happy :D

but this set i have comes close 8 wide in front and 9 wide in the rear ;)

IMG_207481256276205.jpg

currieravfc":11y2avzo said:
How does having wheels this wide affect handling/performance?

well they weigh much heavier :D but is still drive like i did with my lightweight 17" wheels (sortha) , only you feel less response/feedback cause of the stretch tyres in the back and 16" 45 tyre instead of 17" 40 so yeah i drive a bit less crazy now also because it is lower to the ground and the rear has like 3 to 4cm travel i think until it hits the inside of the arch (upgraded the rear with stiffer springs) you can check it in the build thread , but overall you adapt to it i guess :D, performance wise i like the 17" 40 tyres , but because i found unique 16" wheels i wanted to do a bit of both worlds Stance and race like ....

post174138.html#p174138

which exhaust are you running? and do you know if there is an akrapovic exhaust for it? lovely car, greetz from (also) Belgium!

luis":1q48r3tv said:

I was on Google Images looking at Twingos and I came across this and was wondering if anyone knew who owned this?

Thank you

What size are the wheels?

Martin_Fry1":25nx2166 said:
luis":25nx2166 said:

Thank you

What size are the wheels?

Well those wheels in the first picture in this thread are a photoshoped in so the wheel size doesn't exist.