fog bulb

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtsteve

Reaction score
How do I replace fog bulb. do I just pull the bulb out?. It seems so tight

Pretty sure it just pulls out pal they can get sticky

Think someone has had a mig welder on this one haha impossoble. weather isn't helping either with sweaty hands

You have to turn the bulb (I don't remember left or right) to unlock, then just pull out.

broke it grrr. now my fogs don't work? one side was on but then when was puting stuff back they went off and won't come back on? help

so now this silver thing is off and it is hollow inside is that right. do I need to replace with h1 bulbs? that's what I ordered when I typed in twingo fog bulb

day 1 in the big brother house ... barbaric steve brutalises his new twingo why aye man like eh!!!!! okay so less of the geordie accents here dave lol... how did you manage to break it, perhaps you have sheered some connections?

i know that my left side light is humped but when you know the correct MOT fellow .... who gives a shit!!!! there are a few twingo's being broken on ebay incase you do need to buy anything dude so don't worry about that

so that cylindrical hollow sleeve from the bulb is on, but the bulb glass etc came off? pair a pliers mate, get ball deep on it and you'll be good :)

tbh I broke it cause it was stressing me and tried prising it with wire cutters hahahahahh

Well, thats half of a H11 bulb. Being as they shouldn't be in two bits, thats not normal.

They need to be turned counter clockwise to release them from the light unit. So, see if you can get the remnants to turn and get it out.

ahhh I get you. so that other silver bit needs to be out aswell. what a relief going to get the right bulbs ordered now. but annoyed cause it said on ebay the h1 bulbs fit the twingo aswell

awh is it the H7? i never paid attention haha *facepalm*

Right so I've already bought h1. now its a toss up between h7 and h11. haha anybody done the nightbreaker fog replacement?

yes H7, couldn't remember from the top of my head. H7 i have in mines, and H7's i sent down to mike as part of a service prize thingy.
IMG_20140325_175956.jpg