fog light surrounds

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostin

Reaction score
does any body have any spare fog light surrounds for the RS or have a part number or know where i can obtain one from please? I parked my car in town today, came back and somebody has either hit me drove off or stolen mine and am missing the N/S fog light surround

thanks in advance

thats a bummer. it p***es me off when people jst either are unaware or dont care when do things like that.

the thing is, its almost like its been stolen, as if there had been an impact i would have cracked and/or left fragments of it but the whole surrounded looks as though its been removed.

They are MEGA expensive

i was gunna replace one of mine.. but then karl told me the price and i didnt not to.

Ah brilliant. Il have to call renault tomorow then i suppose. Worst thing i did was buy a renualt :(

The above comment was silly, i could have bought a dacia sandero or a perodua duo. I just havnt has a lot of luck with mine im afraid

i paid 60 odd quid for a pair for my car from renault when i got a stone chip in it

didnt think that was to bad

just got a price from my nearest dealer, they come in pairs and are priced at £75.12 per pair incl. VAT