• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fog Surrounds

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaked93

Reaction score
Where can I get the plastic fog surround for my 133. Will it just be the renault people?

unfortunately, yes! the only place you'll get trim and body pieces from is renault

That means silly prices :(.ay look on eBay for a hedged twingo and hope it wasn't the front they smashed up.

theres a white 133 on ebay but the fronts done in, it's the rear that's in good nick lol. i was having a browse there actually before i read this, i want the rev counter so i can take it apart and .... put my own stamp on it! the fog surrounds won't be too expensive. a wing from renault is 30 or 60 pounds i believe, what's wrong with your fog surrounds just now?

Used a bit too much force to get them off so some of the brackets are missing :/. Just don't know my own strength. Haha

you broke them off? well do you have the parts that broke off? why don't you get a soldering iron and plastic weld them back on (it's basically using the heat of the soldering iron to melt the plastic to make it bond back on where it broke off)

it's actually the most fun thing to do in the world :D

you broke them off? well do you have the parts that broke off? why don't you get a soldering iron and plastic weld them back on (it's basically using the heat of the soldering iron to melt the plastic to make it bond back on where it broke off)

it's actually the most fun thing to do in the world :D