Football Manager 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzye

Reaction score
Out Friday so I shall be spending most of my weekend taking Nuneaton Town into the football league

kizzye":19dni3zj said:
Out Friday so I shall be spending most of my weekend taking Nuneaton Town into the football league

I will be doing the same but with Boston United :lol:

No mentioning the Boston Nuneaton score please kizzye :cry:

This is presuming it arrives tomorrow, it was posted today from TheHut so fingers X'd

kizzye":3unmxpju said:
^ We are top of the league, said we are top of the league!

Until Alfreton play there games in hand :p

I'm pretty happy with our position, looks like we should get a playoff place which is above my expectations at the start of the season was expecting (and would have been happy) getting mid table and building for playoffs next season!

Ah yeah that is a trek.
I'll be in Newcastle/Blyth/Whitley Bay/Sunderland 17/18/19 March but I'm not driving so no twingo

Cool, have you been to Blyth before? I went to the Blyth v Boston game in Nov, was the first time ive been there, its a nice ground, decent fans too. And I picked up FM11 from there club shop for a tenner, only bad point was the 0-0 draw :lol:

iamstuart":2e2uxfrp said:
Cool, have you been to Blyth before? I went to the Blyth v Boston game in Nov, was the first time ive been there, its a nice ground, decent fans too. And I picked up FM11 from there club shop for a tenner, only bad point was the 0-0 draw :lol:

Yeah came up a couple of seasons ago. Agree about the decent ground + fans, and the masons arms pub next door is quality too.
Hate going to 0-0 games!

kizzye":2goafsna said:
Yeah came up a couple of seasons ago. Agree about the decent ground + fans, and the masons arms pub next door is quality too.
Hate going to 0-0 games!

Didnt go to the pub, did go into the town center before the game and have a lovely sausage sarnie though :lol:

How good is it Footy Manager now?? not bought it since 2007, was addicted to that, had to sell it as it was taking over my life.

Adam93":3rdvbzoi said:
How good is it Footy Manager now?? not bought it since 2007, was addicted to that, had to sell it as it was taking over my life.

In my few its alot more in detailed to 2007 and alot more in depth. includes agents now which are a pain in the arse.

some really good features in the game.

would recommend it. still additive when winning not a fan when im losing

An old thread now?

Anyway I've just seen it. Im currently pushing for promotion into the prem with Rotherham United. Pressed random at the start and this was the first team I got.