• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 330bhp corsa VXR arctic

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pritchp

Reaction score
Nice but dunno if i would want to own it not a lover of corsas

Feck me jebus!! 330bhp, from a 1.6!! 330bhp in a Corsa!! That is insane and unuseable!!

Torque steer anyone? Whilst your at it, have a massive dullop of understeer too!! I cannot see the front wheels coping with all that power and then trying to point it straight haha!!

Stunning car though, but if it were my money, Acid Yellow PhII V6 Clio ;)

Not a fan of Corsas at all im afraid, could definetly make better use of that sort of cash!

One of my favourite hot hatchs... But styling wise, I think that's been ruined. Barry'd to the max

Nice car but way overpriced for what else you can get at that price- someone will buy it though im sure :)

Corsa VXRs are under rated. They are awesome cars but they are a lot of money for what they are. Not keen on the styling of this one or the status driving a VXR gives you. 330BHP is going to make one rapid car but i bet the wheels spin in like 5th gear

Daveyb133":3hb2jw25 said:
Corsa VXRs are under rated. They are awesome cars but they are a lot of money for what they are. Not keen on the styling of this one or the status driving a VXR gives you. 330BHP is going to make one rapid car but i bet the wheels spin in like 5th gear

My mates wheel spins in pretty much every gear when we did a straightline speed test in my town... He's is lush, second car. Reason for change, wrote of his first... So he's parents thought, I know lets buy him a more powerful car... Douches...

This must be the chavyest car ever.. seriously!? its even got team dynamics on.... How much of a fag would you look when another chavy vtr or something pulls up next to you, lights go green and you just stay they with spinning wheels LOLLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.