For those who dont post

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to admit every day i come on theres more and more to talk about on here and people are making this help so for those guys keep up the good work.

I do try and come on every day but when I've been at work all day the only thing I want to do is sleep, lol.

Sam":33gvvc4i said:
I do try and come on every day but when I've been at work all day the only thing I want to do is sleep, lol.

I know that sometimes i wanna do that at my desk :lol:

Twingogeekeo":10uwib8h said:
Sam":10uwib8h said:

I know that sometimes i wanna do that at my desk :lol:

Hahaha. :p Don't let your employers read that!!

I'd personally be happy if only myself and Rob were members. We'd probably have 300000000 posts a week and never get bored. But that's just me.

;)

Al":17jrfsia said:
I'd personally be happy if only myself and Rob were members. We'd probably have 300000000 posts a week and never get bored. But that's just me.

;)

I agree, it would be awesome. Maybe we should set up out own forum.. just for the two of us.... actually..thinking about it... maybe we should just hook up? ;)

pritchp":2htklhzc said:
Al":2htklhzc said:

;)

I agree, it would be awesome. Maybe we should set up out own forum.. just for the two of us.... actually..thinking about it... maybe we should just hook up? ;)

We can do it via my website. Post all day long and beat Karl's record. And then one day invite Hello to our big day ;)

On a serious note everyone is a friendly bunch so just jump in with posts whenever you want. I think the misconception is for new members on forums that there are a few people with tight little groups and outsiders aren't welcome. Yes, I agree this is true of several forums I've been on over the years but I can honestly say isn't the case on here. Everyone just gets on really well and more importantly respects one another and speaks their mind - and this being the important part - in a nice way.

So to all "newbies" (I hate this term as it's almost segregation in the same way a "baby" is) just join in the fun, seriousness or whatever you choose even if it's still to post nothing. All members are all equally as important as each other. Apart from Rob, who's worth like 10% of a member. ;)

Al":2mebiuf4 said:
pritchp":2mebiuf4 said:
Al":2mebiuf4 said:

;)

We can do it via my website. Post all day long and beat Karl's record. And then one day invite Hello to our big day ;)

On a serious note everyone is a friendly bunch so just jump in with posts whenever you want. I think the misconception is for new members on forums that there are a few people with tight little groups and outsiders aren't welcome. Yes, I agree this is true of several forums I've been on over the years but I can honestly say isn't the case on here. Everyone just gets on really well and more importantly respects one another and speaks their mind - and this being the important part - in a nice way.

So to all "newbies" (I hate this term as it's almost segregation in the same way a "baby" is) just join in the fun, seriousness or whatever you choose even if it's still to post nothing. All members are all equally as important as each other. Apart from Rob, who's worth like 10% of a member. ;)

more like 10% of all signed up members:p

Totally agree.. please join in and start talking... my moto is the more the merrier.. and not just in the bedroom... ;)

pritchp":2bpeg9ax said:
Al":2bpeg9ax said:
pritchp":2bpeg9ax said:
Al":2bpeg9ax said:

;)

Totally agree.. please join in and start talking... my moto is the more the merrier.. and not just in the bedroom... ;)

hahaa... say no more. Reading some of the banter from you, Al and Karl, can brighten up my day, just like that, haha. That's one of the main reasons I'm a Twingo133.net member. There's something for everyone here... so newbs, just join in where/when you like and don't be afraid... We don't bite, honest!! :)

Sam":25enejs1 said:
pritchp":25enejs1 said:
Al":25enejs1 said:
pritchp":25enejs1 said:
Al":25enejs1 said:

;)

hahaa... say no more. Reading some of the banter from you, Al and Karl, can brighten up my day, just like that, haha. That's one of the main reasons I'm a Twingo133.net member. There's something for everyone here... so newbs, just join in where/when you like and don't be afraid... We don't bite, honest!! :)

Dont bit :?

You havent met me at night yet, The fags come out to play ;)

Twingogeekeo":1fn5dfqs said:

FLOL!

I think you mean fangs... but fags is much more funnier! o dear Karl :p

pritchp":dvs2bbur said:
Twingogeekeo":dvs2bbur said:

FLOL!

:roll: :oops: My bad fangs! in my defence i have just woken up

pritchp":2640h1q0 said:
Twingogeekeo":2640h1q0 said:

FLOL!

I've just got this horrible vision of Karl with loads of fags in his mouth... hahaha.

Sam":ex7jejyj said:
pritchp":ex7jejyj said:
Twingogeekeo":ex7jejyj said:

FLOL!

I've just got this horrible vision of Karl with loads of fags in his mouth... hahaha.

As in gay men in his mouth? ahahahaha

pritchp":3q716va1 said:
Sam":3q716va1 said:
pritchp":3q716va1 said:
Twingogeekeo":3q716va1 said:

FLOL!

As in gay men in his mouth? ahahahaha

Arrggh that's just... groce! hahahahaha :lol: