Forum discount etc

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Detail

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know, Monster Detail are a Dodo Juice authorised reseller and we're based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. We stock an extensive range of detailing products, primarily from Dodo Juice but also from a growing number of other brands. We pride ourselves on offering high quality products, superb customer service and competitive prices.

We would like to offer you:

* 5% off our website's prices

* Free UK economy delivery

* Unbeatable customer service (as well as any help and advice you should need)

If there's anything that we can help with, please get in touch :)

Matt, I havnt got chance to look but do you sell a set of detailing brushes? I realised today how useful they would be to me now!

jra3d":31vii8su said:
Cheers :)

I'll have a browse on the site later need some cleaning goodies

Once you've decided, just let me know what you'd like and I'll send you quote with the forum discount included :)

Courtney":249qx8cy said:
Matt, I havnt got chance to look but do you sell a set of detailing brushes? I realised today how useful they would be to me now!

We don't stock any detailing brushes at the moment but do plan to in the near future.

Excellent, well ill check with you before i buy some anywhere else, probably won't be too soon.. Spending too much money as it is! But if you let me know before i contact you then ill get some!