French Car Show 2011 Ticket Information (Now taking orders )

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
[floatright]
fcslarge.jpg
[/floatright]
French Car Show 2011 Ticket Information

Sunday the 5th June 2011

Rockingham Motor Speedway
Mitchell Road
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN17 5AF

This year we are joining forces with Meganesport.net and Clio197.net to have our own dedicated stand in a prominent area within the car club area. The layout of the show is yet to be decided but we are guaranteed to have a prominent spot as a joint "Renaultsport Stand"

clublogos.jpg

Within the joint stand will be our own dedicated area for cars and club banners etc and the admins will be planning the general layout of this when numbers are confirmed so we can show off the clubs cars.

Entry tickets this year have increased to £14.95 per person booked before the event (gate prices are most likely higher), this includes a car stand pass. Children under 14 are free this year.

There are two ticket options to choose from. A standard ticket or a VIP Ticket.

Standard Ticket
£16.90 per person
- Entry ticket.
- Club stand.
- Twingo133.net @ FCS2011 graphic.
- FCS2011 Commemorative Graphic.
- Copy of French Cars Magazine.
- PayPal fees + recorded delivery inc.

VIP ticket
£24.95 per person
- Entry ticket.
- Club stand.
- Twingo133.net @ FCS2011 graphic.
- FCS2011 Commemorative Graphic.
- Copy of French Cars Magazine.
- Renault goodies.
- Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo & sample pack with key ring (worth £11.99).
- 20% off an RS Tuning Remap on the day -or- £50 off if booked for another time at the event.
- Discount voucher for Worldsaparts.net.
- PayPal fees + recorded delivery inc.
- Plus many more!!
- Access to hospitality consisting of:
- Unlimited soft drinks all day. Including Tea & Coffee.
- Breakfast bap & Lunch, with crisps and snacks available throughout the day.

Track time options
15 minute sessions.
15 minute DEDICATED sessions.
3 hour open-pit sessions.
More info

How to purchase tickets
All three clubs will be purchasing tickets together and we are all taking orders directly through PayPal to Meganesport.net. Please select the type of ticket you wish to purchase below and click "Add to cart". This will open a PayPal checkout where you can adjust the number of tickets.

Please note that ticket prices includes the P&P of the tickets and also any PayPal charges. All tickets will be posted first class recorded upto two weeks before the event.

alllogos.jpg
[floatright]
fcssmall.jpg
[/floatright]

Is there only a limited amount of tickets available for the VIP? I'd like a VIP ticket but won't be able to buy one until my next payday.

I don't believe there has been a limit set on the number of VIP tickets. I imagine there will be plenty available to cater for any number but if it turns out there's a limit then we'll let you know with plenty of notice. Remember, the VIP tickets are only for Twingo133.net, Meganesport.net and Clio197.net :)

Just paid, put username and foum in now what do i do? Is it a case of wait for you guys or meganesport to contact me?

You'll receive a confirmation to say the payment has been sent and that's it :) Your tickets will arrive when they are all sent out a couple weeks before the event.

Sam":1a4of5rp said:
Is there only a limited amount of tickets available for the VIP? I'd like a VIP ticket but won't be able to buy one until my next payday.

Spoken with Dave they will be unlimited :D

Ive booked mine, will it be announced on here once the track time tickets become available?

Booked for me and my mate who's also coming along... will upload the details in the necessary threads. Yep, VIP tickets all the way :)

Feel a bit silly just bought my ticket and forgot to put username and forum. Who needs this info so I can make sure they get it? Thanks, Angell

Angell":3uujtgad said:
Feel a bit silly just bought my ticket and forgot to put username and forum. Who needs this info so I can make sure they get it? Thanks, Angell

Did you buy the ticket via us or Via FCS website?

Status
Not open for further replies.