French Connection Leather Jacket

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Reaction score
Selling a jacket of mine I bought but have hardly used.

Probably not a lot of use on here, but for those who might be click here:

FCUK Leather Jacket

I'm not even looking because I'd never say anything condescending about homosexuals wearing leather. It's just an ignorance I hold with the world, I'm nasty because I don't understand and am scared. I am also jealous of how you pull any style of clothes off Al. I wish I had your style sense and Adonis body. Point is, I'm too fat to wear medium.

Twingogeekeo":29pixpxa said:
I'm not even looking because I'd never say anything condescending about homosexuals wearing leather. It's just an ignorance I hold with the world, I'm nasty because I don't understand and am scared. I am also jealous of how you pull any style of clothes off Al. I wish I had your style sense and Adonis body. Point is, I'm too fat to wear medium.

Well that's nice of you but stop spamming my sale thread ;)

Does it smell of you?

On a serious note..if it was small i would have maybe put a cheeky bid in.. but a medium would be huge on me!:(

Good luck with the sale

pritchp":3venzszk said:
Does it smell of you?

On a serious note..if it was small i would have maybe put a cheeky bid in.. but a medium would be huge on me!:(

Good luck with the sale

Ha, no but I can rub myself on it!

I'm a small normally mate and this genuinely fits me fine. Some mediums are medium but this fits me just right so must be on the smaller size. 36-38inch chest I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.