Fueling challenge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

currieravfc

Reaction score
Can it be done...
I have just had a coupon for 100 points from shell when you fill up 40 litres of v-power. Seeing as the twingo tank is 40 litres if I run it into the petrol station on fumes could it take more than 40 litres if its brimmed.
I'm not too bothered about the points but got me thinking could it be done!

theres acctualy more then 40 liters in there i thaught it was 43 cause i have refilled mine once on 42,10 Liters so you can do it but if its full then fill up the rest in a jerry can :D

I guess my danglies aren't big enough I ran it 9 miles into the red and then with 3 clicks I managed 39.77L probably could of got the 40 in but first click was on 38L so didn't know how far to push it.

"Accidentally spill" 0.23 Lyra on the forecourt. Or you could just drink the last bit but I'm pretty sure that won't end well :lol:

I was in tesco once and I filled riiiiight up and the clicker never clicked and petrol went on my shoes :( so I guess you could've pretended the pump was bust

Yes the tanks on these are very susceptible to spilling Nitro+ all over your shoes.

I've fitted in:
40.53 litres with 304 miles on the trip

se4uqumy.jpg

I doubt I'm gonna get any more in than that :/

This was before I did a trip down to London, managed 360 miles pretty much out the tank, driving at 60mph all the way down and back