Fuming!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne

Reaction score
What an utterly sh*t day!!! Had to work and that was just a nightmare!! To top it off I was reversing onto the drive not really paying attention (a lot on my mind etc) and crunch I caught the bumper on the corner of the wall!!! I'm fuming with myself!! What an idiot :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry to bore you, rant over now.

Attachments

• 4f54ea65.jpg
    4f54ea65.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 300
Sad times :(
I know the feeling when your not thinking straight as you have things on your mind then end up damaging your car :( luckily I haven't had that happen to myself but I imagine it's a terrible feeling
Hope you can get it sorted soon

Chin up hun :)

Try doing what I done hit a curb at 40 odd when haveing things on your mind that's not good.

I know what your saying leanne but Luke when I damaged my wheel on the kurb going on to my drive to clean it!

Oh no! Sad times. I was really annoyed when my old Ibiza got hit when I wasn't even driving it. But when I had a prang in my clio - my fault - I was even more p!ssed coz i wasn't paying attention :-(

Thanks guys, its just so annoying that it was my own fault! Now I've calmed down its not so bad could have been a lot worse I suppose. Will get it done along with the 2 wheels I've done in aswell. Maybe I should give my license back in clearly I'm a hazard lol

Never Nice when stuff like this happens. Especially when it's your own fault for not concentrating. Least it's nothing serious and can be sorted :)