Fuse Layout

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a diagram in the bag in a manual with your other manuals I think but I know there is not one on the cover of it.

There is a diagram in the bag in a manual with your other manuals I think but I know there is not one on the cover of it.

Glovebox, car wouldn't unlock when i got back to it today and wouldn't start. No noises when ignition turned at all. Pulled a few fuses and checked between, none blown but when I removed fuse 24 and replaced it the car started. No idea what it is though to work out what caused the problem, or if that even was it

does it not say on the inside of the flap in the glovebox??

sounds like one of the uch fuses, (but i dont think they are 24a) when u remove it it can re-set the computer and so erase any stored faults that may have stopped it from starting.

Nope, everything that came wiht the car only tells you which fuse is which (numbered) and not which circuit they relate to! it was a 30a fuse in slot number 24. Noone know which circuit it is? No codes that I'm picking up...

30a- could b one of the uch fuses.

i can have a look 2moz if you want?

Annoyingly it doesn't say on the fusebox lid like the Clios and the manual doesn't really help as it only tells you the numbers. Most of those numbers aren't even relevant for the car!

It's more a case of trial and error to be honest...

Yeah might whack everything on then pull it and see what goes off. But if it is what I think it is (30a fuse is gonna be protecting one of the larger, more power hungry circuits I guess) then the car will probably just turn itself off :lol:

What concerns me is, I couldn't use the key to unlock it or deactivate the alarm, got inside the car and nothing was working and the alarm didn't go off

soz mate i havnt stopped today but im pretty sure it was one of the uch fuses.
which would also explain why the key/alarm wouldnt work

Fuse 24 is allocated to the passenger compartment ventilation if that's what you need to know?

Ahh I actually found out the cause! :lol:

It's coincidence that the fuse was pulled out and putback in. THe battery in my key died which is why i could neither open nor start the car (assume the immobiliser was causing that there). All sorted anyways!

I put a box on it in my drawer at work. Must've been pressing the button all day! I was to embarrased to admit that, it's only when I went to my draw the next day did I realise :lol: key's been done now anyways