G/F's Twingo Extreme

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkGolf

Reaction score
Hello!

This is KP23's Twingo Extreme, not sure why it's called an Extreme though..

She does alot of miles so needed an economical car for her long commutes. I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to playing with cars with all my collection having a long long long list of upgrades so it was only natural for me to add to this..

Basic stuff but I just want to tidy it up.

So far the extra's are

Wrapped centre bar on front bumper
Silvertec indicator bulbs
LED sidelights and white bulbs
Lowering springs
Honda S2000 aerial
Twingo mats
Megane interior light
Megane door sill protectors
Carbon fibre centre'd rear badge
Exhaust trim
A GT spoiler courtesy of Karl/TwingoGeekeo awaiting paint from Xquisite Automotive
Private plate awaiting fitment

Still to come:

Clio 172 wheels
Spacers
Rear diffuser area of the bumper
Colour coded side strips/mirror caps
LHD rear light (How much are these?)
LHD sunvisor

It will essentially look like your old one Karl.. lol

I try to keep it clean as I'm into my detailing and plan to correct the paint soon and finish with Zaino products

Here's some pics of how it stands

DSC03791.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

DSC03788.jpg

DSC03787.jpg

Thanks!

P.S, what colour it is/paint code, is it mercury silver?#

Looks really nice

172 Alloys will finish them off nicely.

what about rear window tints? also a twingo133 sticker :) (before Karl mentions them)

Looks very tidy and the mods awaiting fittment should go well.

Unless you have a PTG, take it easy with the buffer when correcting as I found the thickness of the paint to be rather uneven, ranging from quite thick, down to rather thin. So the question is, how much top coat is there to play with???

Thanks all!

Some light tints would have been nice but I'm just not a fan of cars with tinted rear windows and legal fronts :(

I've got a PDG but yet to try it on the Twingo but I always check before correcting! :)

The springs made a great difference to the drive, I used to hate driving it as it was soo wallowing and on the motorway it just felt dangerous. Since the springs, it's a different car and quite fun! :)

Next pics will be with the GT spoiler on and wrapped rear diffuser although I'm not looking foward to that job! :)

Wooo its my car :)

Wasnt sure i liked it at first... but i love pongo now..

I keep hearing stickers mentioned but without sounding like an old woman... i dont want work to tar me with a girl racer category as it will give me some grief!

Cheers
K x