• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage clear out, loads of Twingo bits

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin_172

Reaction score
having a clear out after I sold my twingo. All prices include postage

protoxide decat pipe, 1 weekend old!! this cost £300 odd including shipping and import tax from Italy - £170
wp000383n.jpg

AP Coilovers, these are about 1000 miles old, still as new minus a bit of road dirt etc, will clean up as new, again cost over £400 ill do them for £210 posted, however there is no rear dampers as I binned the AP ones as they knocked, and the standard Renault ones that were on the car were leaking so I left the APEX ones on the car for sale. a pair of apex dampers are £80 from venom motorsport, or you can use your standard ones or a set of Twingo RS ones from ebay, either way your still saving youself over £100 by the time you have new rear dampers!
wp000386i.jpg

Genuine RS mats, as new, only used for a month to replace my other set as I put them through the washing machine and they didn't like it!! £35
wp000387b.jpg

FK 30mm wheel spacers (all 4!) including the bolts to bolt them to the hub AND a set of custom shorter wheel bolts that are needed on these! so ready to be fitted These AGAIN are only about a month old and cost £150 plus the cost of the wheel bolts, ill do them including wheel bolts for £125
wp000384y.jpg

19781541880284794151330.jpg

Pioneer DEH-p5800mp stereo, few years old, bought it from a mate, 4x40 watt, can change the colour of the screen and keys between about 20 different colours, the amber one matches the twingo/clio perfectly £40
wp000391r.jpg

Panasonic cq-c7703n, 4x70watt only used it for an hour was in the clio when I got it, it works perfectly, don't know much about them as ive always used pioneer, £40
wp000389.jpg

Twingo non RS 1.2 16v drivers side drive shaft, in good condition, I ordered it by mistake thinking it fitted TCE models but its only for 1.2 16v models, was apparently off a 20k mile car - £50
wp000400e.jpg

Located central scotland

I'll have the mats off you Martin!

Hello all btw. :D

Gonna be following your not too recent build cos It's my first time with a pretty new car, had a v-reg Swift for the past 5 years, haha. Just ordered some phillips bulbs as well.

1) Spacers still for sale?
2) Easy to fit / will they fit on a g.t (not sure if red makes a difference :p)?
3)Any pics of them fitted so I can see the difference?