Goodbye rs133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
So on Monday the rs133 will be goin back to Renault and are be taking ownership of this
qyby7ezy.jpg
apezepe8.jpg
ahu7yja4.jpg

It's a clio gt 1.5dci 106hp it's on a 11 plate with 13k on the clock. Had fun with the twingo but £30 a year tax and good on fuel I couldn't moan. Only got £5,600 for the 133 3 years old with 18k on the clock

Braver than most letting it go for that :( nice car anyway mate, can't go wrong with that model. Sister had a 1.5 turbo diesel (not the GT) and that was fun to drive. Sticking with the best colour I see

Looks sweet daz, the gt's are really nice. Can't comment on the engine though as the other halfs is the petrol version.

looks good, could have got in a different colour than the twingo :p

wat happened to your other car idea?

Must be a sad day saying goodbye to the 133 - I know I'll miss mine when it goes.

Nice GT though, always liked them. That 105bhp dci is a cracker

Cheers guys

The seats are the same but half leather with gt in them as for the engine it's the same as the missis scenic engine and Nissan use it in the qashque.

Chris the scooby thing went out the window as the insurance was way to high

Dazza1":r4qalv1a said:
Oh and the blue is called meta blue think the gordini's are that blue
Do you mean Malta blue? That is indeed the dini colour.

unfair advantage now, as never gona spot u, :p it was bad enough u cheating and spoting me when u were driving your bus :p

manofhow":245uoc29 said:
unfair advantage now, as never gona spot u, :p it was bad enough u cheating and spoting me when u were driving your bus :p
Just look out for a light blue clio with Daz on the plate :lol:

Great choice, I drive a 1.5 dci 110hp GT line Megane these days and can't fault it.