• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goodridge Brake Lines - Guildford - £30

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has gone massively off topic of the brake lines now. but for the bulbs are they street legal? I presume not. Excuse my ignorance.

Kabukiboy1976":2b2phga9 said:
I know this has gone massively off topic of the brake lines now. but for the bulbs are they street legal? I presume not. Excuse my ignorance.
In the link above, they show as not being E marked. So, technicaly they are not legal.

The Osram Night Breaker Plus bulbs are E marked and about as good as you can expect. Just not as Blue as the Hypers

singlespeed":2mcdxzds said:
Kabukiboy1976":2mcdxzds said:
In the link above, they show as not being E marked. So, technicaly they are not legal.

The Osram Night Breaker Plus bulbs are E marked and about as good as you can expect. Just not as Blue as the Hypers
If they ever pull you over because they suspect you're running HID's or MOT is being difficult.. take the bulb out and show it's not an HID and play dumb, say that the bulbs were like that when you got the car.

They're technically illegal because they're 5100k but.. meh :p

So how is all this linked to brake lines.....

Keep it on topic and take this chat elsewhere please

Its the vultures circling for scraps leftover after the kill ;)

Anyway, the hoses have sold so [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.