Goodwood Breakfast Meet 1st May

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the the breakfast club, its all ways good to get close to cars i cant afford :cry:

(but then maybe spank on the way home) :twisted:

Yeah the last one had some awesome cars, that said the car park is full of interesting cars.

You gonna come along to this one?

Just a quick reminder of the breakfast meet this Sunday.

Some of us are meeting at Pease Pottage Services on the M23 for 6.50-7.00am and leaving at 7.15 to get there for 8am.

what time does it open?
i normally appear at about 9.30-10am ish!

i think me and afew of my mates will be there :mrgreen:
more for the blast there and back and to scalp some supercars :twisted: (if they will play)

il keep my eyes open for the twingo and come say hi

Sounds like a plan mate, definitely come over and say hello. I should be in my Gordini so you won't miss it haha.

im going :mrgreen: think im gona aim to get there for about 9am.not sure what car im taking yet :roll: depends which one starts in the morning :lol:

think i may have talked karl into tagging along aswell :? :p

alex i spotted your car in the car cark, looking good :cool:

there was loads of cars at this meeting!!!and even more people!!
think the sunshine helped.

i got a bit snap happy as always so il get some pics up :mrgreen:

here are a few of the ones id liked to have taken home :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

the only fiat i would ever buy :lol:
IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

worringly they were some of the cheap ones :shock:
and some of them were for sale :cry:

the worst thing about this event is that 90% of the cars are driven by older very rich snobby people in tweed jackets and will never b driven anything like what they wer ment for :evil:
i felt like taking a massive pile of novice stckers and slapping them on everything :lol: but they prob wouldnt even know what they were :roll:

some gorgeous cars, wish i didnt have to work :(

nice pics mate! you got some proper drivers cars there including the ultimate drivers car the F40

Was a wicked day I have to say, will stick up a pics thread as I ended up with a load pictures. Just itching to get a new camera though and get some better pics next time.

iv just put loads of pics in your thread alex :mrgreen:

it was strange as most people were heading to the straight to look at cars and i was looking round the car park :roll: :lol:

there were cars in the the car park that would have made the main stands!!
at one point i thought i was standing in a field reserved for evo's!!

and did u see the renault alpine by the gate at the end that was causing chaos coz it wouldnt go :oops: