Gordini 133 No. 004

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JoshuaRobinson133":2zbyq6g8 said:
Where did you get the diffuser and the spoiler from for this? Looks perfect! :)

cheers mate, the Cup Spoiler can be bought from Karl (in primer) or from Sprayshack (painted) on here :)
In regards to the Diffuser they are discontinued by Renault I Vultured this one off Blacktwingo-i on here haha, although Kam Racing are in the process of producing these :)

Well after going to Croft to see the BTCC, i got watching the clios, with the days after I started trawling autotrader/pistonheads/ebay, and found this, within a day the deposit was down and I picked it up yesterday :D

It was a tough decision to trade in Dini but with my 21st birthday in just over week away, i fancied trading up to something with more comfort for the drive to work but with the same fun as the twingo. All i can say is i dont regret it, the 200 is definetly a step up, the non-cup suspension feeling so comfy but still firm when throwing into corners.

Dini sadly was traded in with the cup spoiler and diffuser, the diffuser helped to seal the deal ;) but my bmc cda will be sale soon with the custom air scoop.
azu2eha6.jpg

Aha so here's where you've been hiding!! Can't believe you've parted with the dini but main thing is you don't regret it.
Lovely looking car :)
Bet theres a few people trying to track the dini down to get hold of the diffuser!

Mike_Robo":1eglxjx7 said:
Just Noticed this morning that No. 004 has been sold, so hopefully they come on here soon :)

I now own this car, just done a full detail on the car 8 hours! Drives really nice, gets loads of looks.
Car had a few scuffs and bad touch ups!, all been corrected now, seats have been scrubbed and treated with Gliptone Leather Conditioner 4 times, feel nice and soft now/ new again!
Engine steam cleaned, a few screws replaced/missing where the air filter box had been changed.
Wheels sealed.
Waxed with collinite wax 476s
Really looks the business now
Ps.. I hate the sound of the air box! What is missing from it? Want to put it back standard lol looked in the glove box like you said, but nothing!

:D