Gordini 133 no.2192

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twiglet

Reaction score
Picked this Gordini up last weekend and have been having a lot of fun in it over the past week.
Its fitted with the optional bluetooth soundpack and R.S monitor.

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

Looks very nice. I really like the blue insert wheels in person.

Twingogeekeo":1kw5dmq1 said:
Got to love a dini!
I've been looking at getting a Twingo R.S for some time now and this was actually the first Gordini I have seen in the metal and to find that it was unregistered well it would have been rude not to buy it.

DrDrew":1kw5dmq1 said:
Looks very nice. I really like the blue insert wheels in person.
Yeh have to agree the blue wheels really set the car off.

Over the weekend fitted my freshly powder coated winter wheels with uniroyal rainsport 2 tyres which is quite convenient as its rained ever since they were fitted.

IMAG0507.jpg

Centre caps have just been sprayed white and the renault badges are now black and will be fitted when I get round to washing it.

IMAG0514.jpg

IMAG0491.jpg

Nice :)

Was expecting you to say the Renault badges on the centre caps will be gordini blue

I love Rainsport2's.:) They're my daily/wet on track tyres. Good choice of tyre :cool:

(The car looks pretty good on them as well) ;)

DrDrew":2qippvar said:
Nice :)

Was expecting you to say the Renault badges on the centre caps will be gordini blue
Would have looked good in blue but had a black can of spray at hand.
jra3d":2qippvar said:
Looking good there, wasn't the 2000 numbers for europe? Or am thinking of something else!!
I think there were 3000 numbers for Europe.
Araf":2qippvar said:
I love Rainsport2's.:) They're my daily/wet on track tyres. Good choice of tyre :cool:

(The car looks pretty good on them as well) ;)
Yeah I am impressed with the grip and the Rainsports seam to be quieter than the conti's aswell.

Finally got round to fitting the wheel centers and giving the car a quick wash and polish.

IMAG0530.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg