Gordini 133 weight

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS GORDINI

Reaction score
Anyone know the weight with half tank and 12stone driver.I have a RSTUNER box with performance analyzer but need to put the correct weight in to get a true read out.

I think 20 litres of fuel is about 24.208kg, your 12 stone which is 76.3 and the dry weight of the car will be 1049.0

I might be wrong but I think its 1149.508kg

jra3d":2lekpsjl said:
I think 20 litres of fuel is about 24.208kg, your 12 stone which is 76.3 and the dry weight of the car will be 1049.0

I might be wrong but I think its 1149.508kg

20 litres of fuel would be less than 20kg, somewhere close to 16kg.

I thought a standard car was 1049kg including half a tank and like 11 stone driver allowance or something like that? That said they havent released alternative figures for the cup which should hr marginally lighter and the gordini I imagine to bemarginally heavier.

Renault say this...(Kerb Weight (Excluding Driver) (kg 1049)...so 18kg for fuel and 77kg driver plus say 5kg for Gordini =1149kg sounds about right i think

A Gordini with my svelte, athletic frame is a good 100kg heavier hahaha

easyst way to get a true reading without hiring scales is to go to your local dump with a pack of stella and wave them at the man on the weight bridge :mrgreen:
normally works a treat and u get an honest reading :cool:

Kerb weight of any car includes the standard of a 75kg driver allowance and a full tank of petrol (whatever capacity that particular car has).

75KG? im only like 58KG so ive saved a bit right there!

Me too bud, I'm sure it's 75kg. The governing body who decides EU rules on new cars etc etc dictates that all manufacturers have to stick by the same rules.

I'll have to check as I wrote it all down on my thread on RS.

Al":flbr4l3e said:
Kerb weight of any car includes the standard of a 75kg driver allowance and a full tank of petrol (whatever capacity that particular car has).
oh thats interesting,been putting the wrong weight in on my RStuner then.