gordini #74

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukey

Reaction score
hi im Dukey aka graham

i've owned my 60 plate twingo 133 gordini (74) since October 2010, bought it new from the dealers in doncaster.

its done 15000 miles since then, i cycle everywhere normally, but i like to drive something special when i need to do some distance,

final payment is coming up soon and as soon as thats done, im going to take it a detailers to get it all cleaned up

2 rims need mending for curbage, a couple of rock chips here and there, one of which is massive and right in the middle of the bonnet and a panel for some reason which hasn't kept its color at all.

also might be taking it to ktec for a stage one remap. i was interested in there exhaust too but they don't seem to do that anymore

anyway nice to be back amongst fellow owners, was part of the the twingo owners club but they seem to have disappeared from existence

Welcome Dukey. Good to see another long term Dini owner.

Unless youve just been told its no-longer in production, the old style exhaust is still listed on KTR website https://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2765&appid=18

It looked like TOC became very quiet of late and, when the owners migrated all their other forums to a different server, they didn't re-host the site. Hopefully you will feel at home here as we are still growing and I'm probably as enthusiastic as Karl was when he first formed the site with Matt. Also, we have a great set of Mods and loads of members who regularly post so theres usualy something going on and help is usualy not far away :)

Welcome to the mad house, please help yourself to the complimentary tea and biscuits. :)

Friedchicken91":24hdq705 said:
Welcome to the mad house, please help yourself to the complimentary tea and biscuits. :)
Theres no Jaffa Cakes left as I scoffed them all yesterday :cool:

Friedchicken91":lkxdsi7d said:

i was never been offered or seen biscuits, whose hogging them all?